5 - Would you?

CHAP 5 ---------------------------------

Im so sorry if this chapter is bad – its mainly a filler while I try and come up with stuff !!!! and I promise next chapter will be very interesting

everlong - Foo Fighters

Cherry Waves - Deftones

After Dark – Mr.Kitty

9:21 am

Looking out the window, I feel the small bumps of the road. Suddenly, Alyvia taps my shoulder, and I turn to see her smiling at me.

"Now, tell me absolutely everything, y/n!!" she exclaims, plopping down next to me. "You made such a big deal about this over text, so now I basically have to know."

I begin to explain everything to her - from the car ride to the first interaction, the two secret smokes on the balcony, Tom bringing in multiple girls, and finally giving me his number in case of emergencies. With each sentence I speak, Alyvia's smile grows wider, as if a child learning that a new favourite toy is being put out in 20 more colours.

"Woahh, y/n" she smirks. I roll my eyes playfully and say, "Seriously, I'm really confused, Alyvia!"

She smiles softly and says, "Well, you got his number, right?"

I furrow my eyebrows, waiting for her to explain.

She scoffs and punches my arm, "Text him, idiot!"

I basically squeal, "What?? Not this soon, are you crazy?"

She laughs maniacally and I let out a short sigh. Still laughing, Alyvia starts to walk over to Javon and Mateo, giving me the clear to go on my phone. I put my headphones on, shuffling Bill's playlist.

After dark by  Mr.Kitty floods my ears, this definitely feels like Bill. I close my eyes, leaning back into my seat. I feel the sleep almost taking over my body when I hear a buzz, softly bringing me back awake. I lazily check my phone, almost screaming when I see the same cheeky 'Tom:-)' from just an hour ago.

Tom:-)

Hey pretty, your trip going well?

y/n

hii tom, all good so far:p

I sigh in relief – why am I so nervous? It's just Tom.

I then feel the bus come to an abrupt stop, and I see Heidi walk in, makeup kit in hand. I get up and give her a quick hug, offering her the seat across from me. Alyvia was done getting ready – meaning it was now my turn. I had brought a black dress, long-sleeved and off-the-shoulder. The dress sits right above the knee and has some lace details. We had decided that dark, smokey eyes would match well a few days prior, and so that's exactly what we did.

After working for about 20 minutes, Heidi finally felt satisfied with her work. She leaned back and observed me, her dark hair resting just above her collarbones. I turned to look at Alyvia, who had her hair tied up in a bun and was wearing a long, flowing green dress. I stood up and gave both of them a tight hug. Alyvia complimented me, and I felt really good. We chatted for a while before I put my headphones back in.

"What if Tom were here?"

"Would he also think I look pretty?"

I let the thought linger in my mind, different crazy scenarios coming up as I quietly toy with my headphone wires. Suddenly, my thoughts are interrupted by my phone buzzing, again.