1 - maybe not

——————————————————
                                                                               —————————————————— risk - deftones
brooklyn baby - lana del rey

I sigh softly, flicking the end of my cigarette out of the car window, ash still managing to fall onto my big jeans. I'm zoned out as I drive, Deftones blaring from the speakers of my shitty car. My mind wanders, but is interrupted.

"y/n?" Georg questions, anxiety and excitement mixed in his voice and body.

I whip my head around,

"Shit, sorry I was completely zoned out" I half chuckle, throwing out my cigarette (don't litter kids) I take another breath in,

"What's up?" I question, now noticing how loud the engine is mixed with the music, realising I should probably get that looked at.

"I just really hope you like them," he says just loud enough for me to hear over the music.

I smile, "I'm sure I will, Georg. They're all you talk about".

He shifts into his seat, finding a more comfortable position, "And seriously, Tom also has a smoking problem like you." he laughs.

I fake gasp, pretending to be offended.

"I do not have a smoking problem, I simply enjoy it" I look at him,

"And I'm sure that's exactly why Tom does too."

He nods, "Exactly!"

I suddenly felt lighter, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I wasn't completely ecstatic to be around my brother's band mates who were now waiting for us at home. I had met Bill before because he had stayed with us when he was in our city a couple of years back, but it was very brief, and he looked exhausted from touring.

6:16 pm

We arrive and I pull into our apartment complex, as Georg had been bringing in most of the money, we had lived in a pretty decent place. It still had that distinct smell of cigarettes, which was probably on me but let's not be too silly. (I'm never the problem obvi)

6:21 pm

"So," I say, sitting in front of the 3 other band members.

"I'm y/n " I smile, eyes wandering to the boys in front of me. Bill, Gustav and Tom.

Bill, who had looked a little more lively compared to the last time I saw him, was wearing his hair straight, with a beanie over it. His eyebrow piercing was still very visible, matching the jewellery that danced around his neck, wrists and fingers. His eyes are dark with makeup, it seemed as though everything he had on was black, contrasted with the white streaks he also had in his hair. He's really jittery, almost majorly excited to be here, leaned forward in his chair.

My eyes switch to Tom, his twin. Tom sat with his legs spread, showing off his huge pants. Tom is his complete opposite, blonde and brown dreadlocks which are currently down and not in his signature style with his hat like I always see on TV. He's wearing clothes probably meant for a morbidly obese divorced dad, kind of hot honestly. His lip piercing sat perfectly, moving around as he talks. I had never seen twins so identical yet so different.

I then looked at Gustav, who is sitting in the middle, he's rocking black glasses which are sitting in boxy frames, wearing a band tee that looked to be Metallica.