"When did I ever say I love this job?"

Open their mouth but shut it. Sure, he can recall Millie talking about loving this job. Even Sallie. Loona still has some vocal disdain but seems to be chilled when it is on the field. Esme is still here and getting around like she works here for years.

Still.

"No."

Raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not going to accept this." Turn away.

"I can still say I quite Blitz. I'm just trying to help. "

"No, you're not helping but making this, this worse! I you. I." Stood up fast as he began to pace back and forth. "No, this isn't supposed to happen! Things were getting better now with us!"

"Blitz- "

"Shut it. Just shut up." He took a few breaths. Then he looks at Moxxie. "Is it because of what happen last week?"

"No."

"Was is." Did he know? Did they actually stay back and listen to everything? "Is this about Striker?"

Moxxie sends a confused look. "Blitz. None of this has to do with any of yall personally. Even Rattles. I said a year. I want to leave. I don't want to keep doing this. "

"Bullshit! You expect me to believe you as an assassin still don't want to kill- "

"I was only now got this so-called title 'assassin' by working here." Moxxie was now getting slightly annoyed about all this but holding it back.

"Oh, please! Is this about a while back when I would be hard on you! Is that what it is? Not wanting to hear that again." He turns around to growl at him. He should be thinking more clearly but can't at the moment. "Well, sorry wanting to help you out with that!"

"What? No, that has not anything to do with that either. I know my limit. I don't need to be pushed."

They are fine at how much they can show. Along with annoyance when there were moments when Blitz thought he was right. Blitz does have a decent knowledge of weapons. Rat's sake the guy is smart in his own business way or a plan that shouldn't work sometimes. But Moxxie done this kind of work longer. Actually, was taught and learned. Nobody has any damn idea how much they can hold back. How much they blocked away for safety.

Even with their own magic.

"I don't want be pushed."

"What scared of listening to pointers and critiques?" Threw his arms up. "Grow up you will hear that in every business with this kind of work. Even if you went to another. Except their going to bitch, not care overworking yourself or got some dipshit of a boss."

"Says you."

"Excuse me?" Blitz eyes narrowed darkly with a growl. "Want to say that again?"

"Says you." Moxxie repeated back with a low growl. "You're the immature boss that had to get a few reality checks to run a business with my help."

"I didn't need your help!"

"I'm not getting it this. I'm leaving. It's happening."

"So, who is it? Which asshole was stupid enough to hire you! Maybe I should make a portfolio folder review to not hire the one with a conscious! Great shooter just makes sure the assassin sharpshooter fine with murer- "

Slam their first down really loud on the tables. Even the other person behind the door heard it. Along with the arguing that was happening inside.

"I'm not working for anyone. I'm not going to be an assassin. I don't want to be an assassin. Get that through that big damn head of yours." Moxxie clenched their first tighter into a ball. "I was hoping when I came here to tell you would listen. Hell, I was expecting some complaints but not this much- "