Part158

Today was a normal day when Jungkook found out about his baby's health.. He knew how weird it was because Taehyung was perfectly fine until the maid Luna gave him a cookie. He knew something was up, so he put up cameras around the house to catch Luna's actions. "Oh good morning Mr.Jeon. You're up early." Luna greeted Jungkook with a smile. But he wasn't stupid. He knew something evil was planned behind that smile. But he decided to play along to see how long she think she can hide it. "Good morning Luna. Hey, do you know why Taehyung isn't feeling well?" Jungkook asked. Luna gulped. "Ah no sir I don't. I'm not sure what's wrong with him." Luna lied. She knew what was wrong with the boy. She's the one who gave him a poisoned cookie. "Are you sure? He was perfectly fine earlier. Are you sure you don't know what's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked, looking at Luna suspiciously. Luna gulped and nodded. "Yes I'm sure Mr.Jeon. Or maybe he has the flu?" Luna suggested trying to protect herself from getting caught. But little does she know, Jungkook already knows that she gave Taehyung a poisoned cookie. "Hmmm. That's weird. Oh, how about we check the cameras to see what happened?" Jungkook suggested making Luna widen her eyes in fear. 'They have cameras in here?!' Luna thought. Meanwhile Jungkook saw her reaction and smirked. He knew she did it. "C-cameras? What do you mean by that?" Luna asked. Jungkook chuckled. "I set up cameras to see what you've been doing around the house. And it shocked me to see you poison a cookie. You gave Taehyung that cookie and now he isn't feeling well. Why'd you do that Luna?" Jungkook said. Luna was mad that Jungkook caught her. Now she has to tell him the reason why. "Fine, I gave him the poisoned cookie because I wanted him dead. I just wanted us to be together but you were always with him. I don't understand what he has that I don't." Luna explained. Jungkook looked at her with an expressionless face. He took his phone out and called someone. About five minutes later the police came in and Luna was confused. "Mr.Jeon, why is the police here? Who are they looking for?" Luna asked. Jungkook scoffed. "I called them. They are here for you." Jungkook said. The police officers took Luna away and Jungkook shut the door, locked it and went up to his and Taehyung's bedroom to check on his baby.