38

Jungkook: wait....you forced dad in on this? Mrs. Jeon: well yeah. But thats because im his wife. And he does what I say. Jungkook: dad٫ did mom force you into breaking me and Taehyung apart? Mr. Jeon: yes she did. She didnt want me supporting you because she hates when I do so. She wanted me to do this because she thinks you being an omega your supposed to have who she wants you to be with. Mrs. Jeon: shut up! Jung Kook dont listen to him. He's just speaking nonsense. Taehyung: Mr. Jeon what do you think of your son being with an alpha like me? like how do you feel about it? Mr. Jeon: I honestly think my son deserves you. And since you guys love each other then I support you two. Taehyung: thanks Mr. Jeon. I'm glad Jung Kook has a dad like you. Mrs. Jeon: hold on. What about me? arent you glad he has a mother like me? im supportive. I support him and you. Taehyung: no you dont. You criticized me because im an submissive alpha. You want your son with toxic alphas who wants nothing but to molest him. Have you realized how those girls act when im with him? they force him into doing things with him that he doesn't wanna do. And yet you still force him into it. Jungkook: he has a point mom. You didnt realize that have you? all you care about is me being dominated or having a pup when all you can do is adopt. But you dont care. Mrs. Jeon: I do care. I just didnt know thats what they did. Jungkook: of course you didnt know! all you know is me having a dominant alpha who's rough on me. What about Taehyung? dont you think he's to suitable one for me?