Chapter 33

Therapy? No٫ he cant send me to that place. They abuse people. " You need it because your really fucked up in the head. I let you give freely with me and you go wild because she fucking touched me? She's my sister. All sisters do that. Even brothers." Jung Kook told. Tae Hyung didnt think Jung Kook would react like this. He thought Jung Kook would be proud of him. " I did it because I thought you would be proud of me." Tae Hyung said. Jung Kook scoffed in disbelief. " Proud? You that I would be proud of you for killing a fucking minor?! She was only 10. 10 years old and you killed her. Do you know how that made me feel? That you killed the only sibling I had left in my life." Jung Kook said. Tae Hyung didnt know Lisa was the only sibling he had left. " So you hate me now?" Tae Hyung asked. Jung Kook glared at him. " What kind of question is that? Of course I fucking hate you. I don't even want you as my mate. and just for that your gonna get cut as a punishment." Tae Hyung looked at Jung Kook in fear. He shook his head constantly but Jung Kook didnt care. He wanted him to feel like pain Lisa felt.
(After the scene Jung Kook treated his wounds). Tae hyung winced at the pain in his left arm. Jung Kook felt bad but he knew he had to do it. "You know why I did this right? I wanted you to feel the pain Lisa felt. And you did. Now you know how it feels to be hurt by someone you truly love." Tae hyung didnt say anything and kept quiet. Jung Kook felt bad. But didnt wanna show it. Even though he hates what Tae hyung did he still loves him. "Does it still hurt?" Jung Kook asked concern and worry laid in his voice.

Taekook Wattpad Submissive AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara