50

Jungkook: I want an honest question and I want it now. Did you take my boyfriend's toy from his room? MinJun: no. He gave it to me. He said he didnt want it anymore. (Lie). Taehyung: I did not. You got mad at me because I wouldn't share my toys with you. So you took my toy and then you lied and said I gave it to you when you know I don't like to share my toys. MinJun: why are you lying? you sat over and you gave it to me because you didnt want it. (Another lie. He just want Jung Kook to hate the other). Jungkook: do you think im dumb MinJun? I know Taehyung didn't give his toy to you. We have cameras so I can watch them to see what really happened. (Cameras? they have cameras?) Minjun: trust me he's lying. I didnt take anything. Jungkook: okay then let me go check the cameras. Minjun: no! there's no need for that. Jungkook: then if you tell me if you did then I wont look. I just want you to be honest with me. Minjun: okay I took it. I was jealous because he always get toys and I get nothing. The toys he gets are the toys that I like but he has them all. I took it because when you weren't looking I would try and offer him one of my old toys for the elephant plushie but he didnt and he said that the elephant plushie was his favorite. But it was also mine too so I took it. Jungkook: Minjun you know that's his favorite plushie. He grew up with it. If you want one I can go to the plushie store and buy you one. Minjun: really? Jungkook: yeah but you have to promise that you wont take Taehyung's plushie again.