Part 99 SMUT🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Jungkook and Taehyung were passionately kissing when all of a sudden Jungkook gripped Taehyung's ass. Taehyung gasped. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at Jungkook who frowned. "What happened, love? Why'd you pull away from me?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung was too busy looking at her hand that she didn't see Jungkook walking towards her. She immediately noticed and stepped backwards. "I'm not gonna hurt you baby. I just want to know why you stopped kissing me." Jungkook spoke in a soft voice. "I'm sorry. It just you  g-grabbed my butt and I got scared." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook cooed at Taehyun's cuteness and lifted her chin with her ringed index finger. "It's okay baby. I do that all the time. But you can do it to me if you want." Jungkook said and bit her lip as she grabbed Taehyung's hand and guide it to her butt. "Squeeze it baby. Squeeze mommy's ass." Jungkook's said. Taehyung hestitated but squeezed Jungkook's ass earning a moan from the older. Jungkook unbuttoned her shirt and took one of Taehyung's hand placing it on her left boob. "I've notived how you been looking at them baby. You can have a taste." Jungkook said. She took off her bra and put guided Taehyung's lips to her nipple. She moaned when she felt Taehyung's tongue glide across her nipple. "Just like that baby. It feels so good." After awhile she pulled away and undressed herself and Taehyung. She laid on her back with he legs spread and pulled Taehyung down with her. Taehyung's pussy gently slid across Jungkook's and the older moaned. "Feels good baby? You like the way mommy's pussy feels on yours? Hm?" Taehyung continue rubbing as she felt the stickiness and wetness of jungkooks clit. She looked down and watched as Jungkook pussy hugged hers. She place her face in jungkooks neck. Jungkook chuckled and hugged the younger, her legs spread open as her pussy made noise. She moaned as she felt taehyung rubbing against her even harder and faster." b-baby, I'm gonna cum! " jungkook screamed as white stuff came from her pussy. She looked down and watched as Taehyung's pussy stuck to hers. She furrowed her eyebrows as she felt the way taehyung pushed her pussy against hers harder. Jungkook immediately gripped Taehyung's ass and slapped it." baby, my pussy is so sticky and wet." taehyung rubbed faster and faster and then came." felt good baby?" Tae nodded. Then after that jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand to her pussy and slid her finger in. She moaned and pushed her nipple jnto Taehyung's lips.