𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 80

𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. "𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎?" 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔. "𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝." 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛s with him. Why should you have to share?" Jungkookie said if she didn't like the fact that her wife had to share her belongings with her mother's boyfriend. " well, my mom did say that if I didn't do what she said, she would sell me off to cannibals and she wouldn't let me stay in the house.." the younger female said. Are they really going to sit here and force this girl who share her thing with a man who she doesn't even know? Wow her parents really are unacceptable. " how about this I'll drop you off at home. You can pack your bags and come stay with me. I'll let My Sister know she's out of town for a few weeks, but I'll let her know that you're gonna be staying at our house." Jungkook said. Taehyung grew happy as she is now going to be in a house with two people that are actually going to treat her with love and not abuse her over some dang laundry.