Part 95

After that, the three family members living a happy life. But that was until their mom decided to ruin it. " what are you doing here? I thought dad told you never to come see us again." " I wasn't coming here to see you. I was coming to see him. Now, if you excuse me, I want to speak to him." " but he doesn't want to speak to you and I'm not going to sit here and let you force him to talk to you. So that if you excuse us and accept our appreciation, I would love for you to leave our house. And if you don't, I'll just have to put a restraining order against you." " you think that's gonna scare me? The only person that can do that is your dad, a.k.a. my husband but he's not here right now which means either you let me in the house or I'm just gonna have to force my way in." " even after so many years you're still the same. No wonder my father left you. He doesn't want to be married to a woman that does not treat his kids correctly." " well it'll just be like how it was before he found out. I pretend as if I actually care about you guys and when he's not around, I will miss treat you. He's not gonna find out either way because you're not gonna tell him and if you do, I'm gonna-" " you're gonna what? Murder of my children?" " how long were you standing there?" " long enough to find out that you're trying to force my daughters it's letting you in this house. But last time I checked, I told you not to find us, so why are you here?" " because I want to know if I can have another chance. I deserve to be your daughter's mom and if I'm not there, then who is going to take care of them while you're at work?" " that's what they have a real mother for Karen. I don't understand why you think you could just force your way back into my kids life after how you treated them before. And they're right I did tell you not to come here so all three of us will put a straining order against you, and if you cannot hell do that then you're gonna have to go to jail." " you're thinking about putting me and shield for these two shenanigans? But you can't do that because without me, you're not gonna have anyone to watch them or take care of them while you're going to be out for a good month or two." " that's what I have maids for. And they take pretty care of them more than you have ever done." Mrs. Kamran away from the house in anger.