Part 101

Taehyung POV: I watched as Jungkook had a argument with her mother about being with me and being pregnant with a girl instead of a boy. Jungkook hated it when her parents never appreciated her for what she does for them. Nor do they love what she do for herself. Her dad died when she was just four. So therefore only her mother was taking care of her. "Jungkook, I know you don't feel like talking right now and that you just want to be by yourself. But I just wanted to know if it's my fault. I feel like I made this happen and that this wouldn't have happened if I didn't marry you." I spoke to her. She quickly looked at me and immediately pulled me to her side. "Don't you ever say that again. It is not your fault that my mom wants to be a ungrateful bitch because I didn't marry who she wanted me to. It's not your fault that she can't accept me or who I date. But don't feel bad about her. She'll understand what it feels like to have her loved one being ungrateful to her." She said. It hurts me to see what Jungkook has to go through because of her mother. And me personally I believe that Jungkook always had the better father for her more than her mother. I honestly think she deserves a more supportive mom than Mrs. Jeon. "Bunny?" I softly called out. She hummed at she looked at me from her phone. I went to her and saw on her lap. "Whatcha doin?" I asked. She looked at me. "I'm on my phone. I'm just reading some messages I didn't read from Jiminie. She asked me if we wanted to go with them to a restaurant." She said. My eyes lit up and the thought of eating delicious food that I haven't eaten in a while. Ii looked at her. "Maybe tell her we'll go? I really wanna eat some delicious food." I said. She chuckled at my words and removed her hand from my waist to type on her phone. "Hmmm, what should we wear, baby? I don't really have any good clothes." She said. I quickly looked at her. "Are you kidding me?! You have tons of good clothes!" I blurted without thinking. Jungkook looked at me teasingly. "How do you know wha kind of clothes I have? I never showed them to you. Have you been in my clothes?" She asked in a teasing voice. I blushed. "W-well I couldn't help wearing your clothes. They just smelt good." I said. She chuckled and pecked my lips making me blush.