Part 77

Jungkook and Taehyung was waiting for their order when two young aged girls walked up to them. "Are you Jungkook?" The 22 year old girl asked. Jungkook was confused on who this girl was and how she knew her name but nodded. "We are your biggest fans. We watched all of your videos. We even watched that video you did. Your such and amazing actor." The girl spoke. Jungkook smiled and bowed as a thank you. "Thank you so much." Jungkook said. One of the girls noticed Taehyung. "Who is he?" The girl asked. "This is Taehyung, my girlfriend." Jungkook said. The girl looked at Taehyung in full disgust and her sister pulled Jungkook to them. "You're not allowed to be with OUR Jungkook!" The girl said. Jungkook grew angry at this and forcefully yanked her arm away from the girl's grip. "Fist off, I'm not yours and second, you can't just assume that someone belongs to you. I have never met you in my life and you're just assuming that I'm "yours". And third, me and Taehyung are getting married in two months. So if you'll excuse us we have our order to take." Jungkook said and pushed past the two young aged girls. Jungkook notices Taehyung's tears and wiped the gently. "You don't have to cry because of them baby. They aren't worth your tears. Those are just a bunch of stalkers who are stalking me because they aren't the ones in my life. But the only one who deserves to be in my life is you, baby." Jungkook said as she walked out the restaurant door with their food in her right hand and her left hand in Tae's hand. They walked home as Taehyung continued to cry silently after the girl's harsh words that the girl threw at her.