94

" did you really think I didn't know what you were doing with my two daughters? You think I'm just gonna sit over here and let it pass? Well, I've known what you've been doing all alone I just didn't wanna tell you because I wanted to see how long you would keep it away. And it shocks me to find out that you're brave enough to keep it a secret for as long as possible. And if you're wondering how I know one of my daughters texted me and told me what you been doing. I do know what you've been doing and I'm going to tell you just now. From now on, they will not be staying here and from now on you will be living by yourself." " you're going to leave me for two pathetic girls? You can't possibly do that. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be in this house." " you think I need you in order to have my own house? That's where you're wrong because before you even got married me and my daughters, we were living alone. So I can technically get my own house." " why are you doing this? What did I do wrong that made you want to leave?" " so you're acting as if you don't know what you did wrong.? I can send you all the messages that my daughter sent me to prove you that what you did was wrong and that I'm leaving you for that reason." " what have I done wrong? I mean if you're saying this because of a freaking incident, then be my guess but you don't have to leave because of these two pathetic girls. And I want to know why are you leaving?" " so now you're gonna act dumb as if you don't know the reason why I'm leaving." And after that Mr. Kim left with his two daughters. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim was never seen again.

Hope you like the story, comment for part 95.