73

"why do you always act like that?" "what exactly are you talking about?" "the way you were acting unpredictable. and even taehyung agrees with me." "now we both know he did not agree. that was because you forced him to agree with you. and let me guess, you even yelled at him too didnt you? but your talking about me. i dont yell at him for a reason. and hes my baby so i would never yell at him to be mean." "what are you guys talking about?" "baby, when jungkook yells at you do you think he's being mean?" "no eomma. i know he wouldnt say anything mean to hurt my feelings. besides, i have a hard time listening and he does that to get me to understand." "see hyung? even he told you the reason i do that. baby, do you wanna come sleep with me?" "yeah. i've been feeling lonely for the last few days without cuddling you." "awe baby. im sorry. i've been sick and i didnt want you to catch it. thats why ive been so distant. its not that i didnt want to be around you okay?" "yes mommy." "mommy? what made you wanna call me that baby? do i look like a mommy?" "yeah. your long hair represents you as a mother. but more like a sugar mommy for me. and your beautiful." "aww thank you baby. come give me a kiss." taehyung walks over to his mommy's lap and kisses him. jungkook wraps his arms around the younger's waist.