Chapter 117

Mina: Girl what happened? Why do you look so shocked? Lia: Okay so you know Taehyung who we'd send hate comments to? And you know Mrs. Kim the owner of Kim's Cooperation? Mina: Yeah. What about it? Lia: Actually, Taehyung is Mrs. Kim's son. So we basically bullied the rich woman's son. Now our parents will get fired. Mina: What? I didn't know that. If we knew Taehyung was her son I wouldn't have treated him how I did. Lia: I know. But guys we shouldn't have did that. Not gonna lie, we were in the same situation he's in. And honestly I feel bad for what we did to him. Sana: Oh please, we all know you're faking your apology and that you aren't sincerely sorry. You're just saying that because you found out his mom is a chairwoman of a company. Lia: No Im actually being serious. I feel bad. I just want to know if there's a way I can make it up to him. Sana: Lia, what has gotten into you? You're literally the only person I know that will bully someone. What's the change now? Mina: Sana grow up. Lia is just tired of being a bully and she wants to change her personality. You're the one who forced her into doing this shit anyway. Sana: I forced her into this because she's always nice. And I wanted her to be rude for a while. So I forced her into this. Mina: Sana you are delusional. Why are you like this? What did she do to you? Sana: She stole Jimin away from me. I had a crush on Jimin and she stole him from me by making him like her. So I got her back by doing this. Lia: Honestly Sana, Jimin never liked you. He told me that everytime he goes somewhere you follow him around. He felt creeped out. That's why he didn't accept your confession. Not because he likes me. Sana: Ha! You think I believe that? Jimin is the most popular boy of all. He would never reject a girl like me. Especially when I'm this hot and sexy. Jimin: Could you stop following me around? Sana: What? Jimin: I'm not gonna repeat myself. I hate it when people follow me around. And when you do that it creeps me out. So please don't follow me around. Sana: But oppa I like you. Ever since you stepped a foot in this school I started liking you right away. Jimin: But I don't like you. I told you this numerous times. But you don't listen. All you care about is who you want. Sana: But how can you not like me? I'm hot, sexy and I have the sweetest pussy anyone could ask for. Jimin: You're even sexualizing me too. I'm gonna report you. Sana: Why? You know you like me. You don't have to hide it. Lia: Back off Sana he said he doesn't like you. You can't force him into being with you. Maybe he's gay. Sana: Gay? No he isn't gay. He doesn't even look like he's gay. Jimin: No Sana Lia's right. I am gay. And I have a boyfriend. Sana: Then where is he? I don't see him. Hoseok: I'm right here. Sana: Hoseok? You're even hotter in person than on TV. Can I have you? Hoseok: No. I'm already taken. So please leave me and my boyfriend alone. Sana: Then can I at least have one of your friend's number? I need a boyfriend. Lia: More like you need therapy.