Chapter 25

"mom how could you let him unmate me like that? you know we love each other." "you did that yourself. you knew his friend had a mate but you kept asking for the boy's number. now look at you٫ mateless." "well can you help me get Hoseok back?" "no can do hon. your on your own for that one." "but mom. he is my mate. and I need help getting him back."
Sana:
Hoseokie٫ please answer me.
Hoseok:
what do you want Sana? I already told you not to message me again.
Sana:
I know. but I want you back. please take me back.
Hoseok:
no Sana. now leave me alone before I block and report you.
Sana:
you won't do that. you love me.
Hoseok:
I used to love you. now stop texting me.
"what happened?" "he just told me to stop texting him. I think he is still mad." "you think? girl he is mad. the boy doesn't want you and neither does his friends. fine another mate. but you can't be living here and your mateless." "but what if I cant find a mate?" "then you will be leaving this house. and don't ask your friends to live with them either. you dont need to be with them anyways." "but if you kick me out then where will I go?" "to your grandma's house. she'll take care of you." "no way! I am not staying with her! she's trifling. she leaves her dirty underwear on the floor when she takes a shower." "Sana don't talk about your grandmother like that. she just needs someone to help her. at the end of the day٫ she is unstable." "well that aint my problem. she needs to learn how to do things herself and stop depending on me to do it for her!" "SANA! GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" "FINE! I WILL BE MOVING AWAY IN 4 DAYS ANYWAY!" "and where will you go? to a shelter?" "no. I'll go stay with my friends."