Chapter five

"G-get away from me! Don't touch me!" Taehyung screamed as Jungkook tried to touch him. Jungkook had a hurt expression on his face as he watched as his baby kept moving away from him. "Baby, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want you on top of me. That's all. It's not like I'm gonna do anything to hurt you." Jungkook said calmly. Taehyung looked down at his fingers, fidgeting with them. "Baby, I know you still haven't gotten used to me yet. But I just want you to know that no matter what you do, I'll always love you. But what I don't want is for you to be scared of me. You don't want to be scared of your omega do you?" Jungkook spoke in a soft tone. Taehyung shook his head at Jungkook's question. Jungkook opened his arms for Taehyung to hug him. "Come here, come give me a hug baby." Taehyung hugged Jungkook and sniffed his neck. "There you go. I'll never hurt you. Let me lay down and you can come on top of me okay?" "Okay." Jungkook lays down and grabs Taehyung pulling him on top of him. "Put your hands on my chest." Taehyung did just that. Jungkook felt that Taehyung was nervous and shivering so he rubbed his back and kissed his temple. He spread his legs open a little and placed Taehyung's body in between his thighs. His thighs were huge as his breasts were the same size as his thighs. 
Smut warning.
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚋 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝." 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜. 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢. "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚒 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝?" 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚐𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚠𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛. "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎? 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛." 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍. 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚢. 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔'𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚝. 𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎."𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 continue." Taehyung licked his clit all the way up and down. Jungkook watched with adoration and started rubbing his clit. Taehyung pushed his tongue inside his pussy and started sucking. Jungkook moaned and smiled at the feeling of his baby's tongue inside of him. "Baby, mommy needs you inside. Would you love to be inside me?" "Y-yes." He pushed himself in and shoved his face in Jungkook's neck. Squelching sounds were coming from Jungkook's wet pussy. Soon after he came inside.