Part 87

Mrs. Kim cannot believe what she just heard. Jeon Jungkook is the director of the company she was going to work? Mrs. Kim already feels guilty, but the only reason she's feeling guilty is because she just wants Jungkook to give her a position in her company and if she doesn't she's going to sue her.
" oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't know you were the Director. If I knew you were, I would've never treated you like that. Could you find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me?" " excuse me? Do you really think after you just insulted me you think I'm going to give you a position in my company? Not only that you also criticize me because your daughter fantasizes about me. It's not my fault that your daughter has a huge crush on me. And before you start criticizing people, you should know that criticizing people because of the weather looking or dressed that's not OK. I'm pretty sure if I did it to your daughter you would probably look at me as if I'm dumb or stupid." " listen I don't know what came over me. I was just devastated because I haven't seen my daughter. And no one is telling me where she went. I tried looking for her last night and it's been 48 hours and I never saw her." " OK I could've helped you with that but you didn't have to disrespect me in my own house. But since you are nice stuff to tell me what happened, I will help you find her. Now what does your daughter look like?" " she has light brown long hair. She has on a blue shirt with dark leggings white shoes and she has on a black leather jacket with earrings and her eyes are like a light bluish color." " OK and do you remember the last time you seen her?" " the last time I seen her was after the argument we had, which was yesterday." " OK don't worry we will find her right now. Her location says she's in the forest." " in the forest? Why would she be there?" " I don't know Mrs. Kim. Which is why we are going to go find her and after we find her, you must apologize to your daughter for your actions and you must never criticize anyone again." " yes, I truly think you." After that, Tae-hyung was found, and she never left the house ever again.