66

taehyung jungkook and jin made it back to the house safely. jungkook saw that taehyung was sleeping so he placed the younger on the bed gently and went to get a blanket for the both of them. he saw jin was in the kitchen making dinner for them and he sat next to taehyung. he gebtly picked taehyung up placing him on his lap and wrapped them both in the blanket. "jungkook." jin called. jungkook looked at jin and asked "yes?" jin looked at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. "can you place this bowl on the table next to you? its just so he can have something to eat when he wakes up." jin said. jungkook nodded and took the bowl from jin's hand placing it on the table next to him. he ran his hand throught taehyung's hair rubbing his scalp. taehyung squirmed and slowly opened his eyes. when he did the first person his eyes met was jungkook, who was looking down at him with a soft smile. "hey baby, did you have you a good nap?" jungkook asked. taehyung nodded and pecked jungkooks lips and looked to his side only to see a bowl of Ramen. "is that mine?" he asked. jungkook nodded and took the bowl and gave it to taehyung. "jin made it for you baby. we figured you might be hungry when you wake up so he made you some ramen." jungkook said. taehyung took a fork full of ramen and ate it. he moaned at the taste. "this is so good. thank you jin hyung." taehyung said. jin smiled and ruffled taehyung's hair. "your welcome bear."