93

So, as I was saying, the two lovebirds was having a good time until their mother decided to ruin it. " hey girls. It seems like to me you guys have been having a good time without me. How come you guys never even bother to call and check on me?" Did this woman just ask the dumbest question? " the only reason we have not called is because since we have been living with you, you have been treating it as if we are garbage. Since when have you even showed one side of care to us? All you do is yell at us for the smallest thing don't wanna meet your friends that we know nothing about. So why are you coming to us asking why we have not called to check on you?" " well because I am your mother and I deserve to be showed some care. Let's not forget I am the one that gave birth to you." " and let's not forget that you're the one who abused us and cursed us out. Do you now consider yourself as a mother?" " why are you being so disrespectful?" " does it look like you're the type who deserves respect? Because if I can remember correctly before my father left, you always tried to act as if you actually cared but then when he wasn't around  you would treat us badly. Like why treat us nicely when he's around? Why not treat us better every other day?" "Because I can treat you however I want. Last time I checked he left you guys here for me to take care of. Not the other way around   And if your dad hadn't left you guys here, then you wouldn't have to worry about being abused." " did you really think that my dad is gonna let you get away with the way you're treating us? Just wait until he finds out about what you've been doing." Jungkookie's mother is confused as she does not know what her daughter meant.