Chapter three

"Why are you letting our son be with a male Alpha?! He needs a female Alpha Sarah." Mr. Jeon Jungkook's dad yelled. Mrs. Jeon was angry because Junghyun Jungkook's dad never accepted his mate. Junghyun always tried to get Jungkook to get a female alpha. But Jungkook always declined. "You need to understand that he doesn't like females. After he past relationship with his ex Jennie. She always tried to force him into doing things he didn't wanna do. But you don't care." Mrs. Jeon spoke out as Junghyun was shocked. His son was afraid of females? "I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Junghyun spoke in a soft voice. Mrs. Jeon sighed and hugged her husband. "It's okay honey. Just let Jungkook live his life okay?" Jungkook sighed softly as he rubbed Tae's back as he heard a whimper from him. "Hey hey baby, it's okay it's okay. You don't have to be scared. Kookie's here baby." Jungkook spoke in a soft tone as he scooped Tae up on his warm arms. He gently rubbed his back. "I... I need blood." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook removed his shirt and brought Taehyung to his neck to bite. Taehyung sinks his fangs in and drinks the blood. He then took them out and licked the two bleeding holes to heal them. "You good now, baby? Are you still feeling the pain in your fangs?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Taehyung shook his head and rested his head on Jungkook's chest.