Part 96

As the two lovely couples were having fun, Jungkook noticed something wrong with her girl. She tried to walk closer, but the younger female ran away before she could even get close. (what's wrong with her? She just ran. There's something probably going on in her life right now which is what I need to figure out.) Jungkook thought as she walked upstairs to see what was wrong with the younger female. " are you OK? You just ran out of nowhere." " yeah, I'm fine. It's a habit I do this with everyone to hang out with." " I'm not just anyone. I am someone you hang out with on the daily basis. You technically live here. You're here almost the entire year." " yeah but that's different. Whenever I'm with my mom I just don't feel the same and then when I'm with my dad, I just feel uncomfortable and when I'm with my friends, I just feel like I'm just a bait to them. So I just shut everyone off." " do you know you really didn't have to do that? Sometimes people just think you're weak because you don't show your talent." " how exactly can you be so sure?" " because I was treated the same way you were whenever I was younger. My mom would force me to cook for her friends, even though she could've done it herself. She would force me to please, her male friends, even though she could've done it herself. And last, but not least, she also force me to clean up behind her and her boyfriend mess that they make whenever they're doing it. And when they're done, she would call me to clean it up and then she would also force me to go in the entire house. So she thinks just because I listen to her words she thinks I'm weak." And then, after that, Jungkookie and Taehyung has finally became closer than ever.