Chapter nine

Jungkook and Taehyung were laying down cuddling when Jungkook felt someone poking on his nipple. He looked down and saw Taehyung looking at his breasts poking them curiously. Jungkook chuckled. "What are you doing baby?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung stopped what he was doing and looked at Jungkook. "I saw something poking through your shirt. I-I lift it up and saw this. What are these Kookie?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook laughed softly at Taehyung's cuteness and innocence. "Those are my breasts baby. It's what us omegas have when we are lactating milk. Since your already on top of me, why don't you drag your hand down a little further?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung was confused but did so. He felt wetness and he was shocked. "What is that?" He asked innocently. "That's called a vagina baby. It what people use to pee or cum inside of. I wanted you to touch it because I want you to get used to these things." Jungkook spoke. Taehyung made an "o" shape with his mouth. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Someone said. They looked back and saw Jungkook's ex. Taeyeon. "What are you doing here Taeyeon? I thought I made it clear that you were to not show up at my house. And how the hell did you get in?" Jungkook said. Taeyeon smirked and walked closer to them Taehyung got scared and hid under Jungkook's shirt. "I have my ways. Why the hell is he here?! I thought mom said you weren't allowed to he with anyone but me." Taeyeon said. Jungkook sighed and pushed her. "Get the hell out! Our marriage was just forced. Nothing serious." Jungkook spoke with annoyance in his voice.

"Oh but we are in love

"Oh but we are in love. Now tell that kids to leave٫ or else." "Or else what? My dad is going to cancel out marriage contract." "What?! He can't do that." "Yes he can. He's going to cancel it tomorrow so be prepared."