Rule Number 6: Never work out with Blue around

***

Now that I have finished writing the one shots for the upcoming events, I can finally focus on writing more spontaneous ones.

It has been a while since I have last written some Drue so here you go!

***

Warnings: Suggestive (Blue is to blame), filthy simping (yes, it is still Blue)

Synopsis: On the rare days when Dream found himself unable to work or unable to read a single additional sheet of paperwork without going insane, there was one thing that he always liked to do without feeling like he was slacking off: working out.

It helped him to stay fit for upcoming raids and fights, was beneficial for his health and most importantly, was grounding and a change of pace. He quite enjoyed it.

Though lately, he has discovered that perhaps someone enjoyed it even more than he did, or at least, enjoyed watching him do it more than he took pleasure in doing the activity.

***

On the rare days when Dream found himself unable to work or unable to read a single additional sheet of paperwork without going insane, there was one thing that he always liked to do without feeling like he was slacking off: working out.

It helped him to stay fit for upcoming raids and fights, was beneficial for his health and most importantly, was grounding and a change of pace. He quite enjoyed it.

Though lately, he has discovered that perhaps someone enjoyed it even more than he did, or at least, enjoyed watching him do it more than he took pleasure in doing the activity.

Of course, he's talking about Blue.

Whenever Dream found himself walking toward the training room, the latter would somehow appear right there and then, no matter if he was supposed to be working at that time or not. He would always be here, no exception recorded to this date.

He had long since stopped trying to understand how the younger one was always aware of such information and frankly, he had learned not to mind his presence while he was just doing his own thing.

However, that acceptance only seemed to work against him as Blue, usually only watching him had started to 'participate' in his session.

In his own way.

"Blue, can I ask what in the world you are doing?" Dream, who had been doing pushups peacefully for a few minutes, suddenly asked, interrupted by his boyfriend suddenly sitting up on his lower back.

His rhythm was slightly interrupted, but he kept going up and down, only at a slower pace. The additional weight was not making the exercise that much more difficult, to his surprise.

That, or his performance was just enhanced by his magic itself being fueled by the odd amusement Blue took in doing this.

"I'm just helping you get stronger, Darling~" He responded in a sing-song voice, getting himself comfortable and swinging one of his legs on the other side of Dream's body. Now, he was more or less straddling him. "This has become far too easy for you, it's not a bad thing to test ourselves once in a while!"

Dream was unable to see him yet, he could perfectly picture the wide grin that was most likely stretching his lips as he spoke. "It's a warm-up Blue, it's not supposed to be difficult." He retorted, yet not showing any signs of discomfort or even attempting to get Blue off of him.

The latter certainly noticed, his grin stretching even wider. "You don't sound that much bothered though, angel. Does it really matter then?"

Dream avoided answering, preferring to continue his pushups like the latter wasn't there.