According to plan (BTH)

***

There is a high chance that this ends up as the last oneshot until October 16th due to school being a bitch and my schedule being packed like one of a Minister. I'll see you guys by then, peace out-

***

Warnings: Implied torture (Don't mess with Randy's kids)

Synopsis: "Are 'they' in there?" The terrifying version of Randy asked, his voice a low growl that seemed to echo at the end of his words. Quite the nightmare fuel. Finch, however, did not let that get to him and nodded.

Before he could say anything else, Randy turned toward Bobby. "Son, don't give them a hard time." His tone softened just ever so slightly, but that could just be Finch's imagination. "You go talk to Hacker first, I'll join you two soon, okay?"

***

Finch bowed down after entering the office, only straightening up when Dream told him to. "You wanted to see me, my Lord?" The latter nodded, this time surprisingly alone.

Although Finch had little doubt that Blue somehow had his eyes on them.

He always did.

"Yes, I'm planning to move the recent prisoners to the abandoned warehouse." He explained, letting go of his pen after having held onto it far longer than a human hand was supposed to. "I need someone to keep an eye on them in case they have the foolishness to try and escape. Would you mind taking that role?"

Finch shook his head. "Not at all, it's an honor for you to entrust me this task."

Dream smiled. "Reliable as always, thank you for your service, Finch. I will send someone to switch with you this evening, you are dismissed."

He bowed in respect before making a bee line for the door.

He opened it and came face to face (well, that was a bit of stretch, he was taller than him by a few inches) with Blue himself, almost slamming the door on his face by accident.

Of course, when he noticed that he freaked out. "My most sincere apologies, are you all right? Did I hurt you?"

Blue laughed before he stepped back out of harm's way. "I am yes, there is no need to apologize. Although you have made your move right on time, be sure to check your texts later!" Before Finch had the time to answer, Blue skipped away inside Dream's office.

"Angel boooy" He vaguely shouted in a sing-song voice, the last thing Finch saw before the door closed being Dream burying his face in his hands, slightly red.

He was not even going to bother questioning why or how Blue had his number, he did not need another headache.

He walked away, deciding to ignore whatever plans of mischief the man had made until he could not ignore it anymore. Besides, he had more important things to think about. Such as work.

***

"Do you always have to greet me this way?" Dream asked, his face still buried in his hands. Only this time, he had his boyfriend's arms draped over his shoulders and locking him into a hug.

"Of course!" He giggled, gently yanking one of his hands down. "We both know you've grown accustomed to this nickname anyway, I would even dare say that you like it."

Dream grumbled before he let his other hand fall onto his lap. "I do not. I am not an angel."

"Oh, would you prefer a devil then? I mean, I guess that would not be too far off either. The way you make me feel is nothing short of devilish, I am sure even the demon of Lust is impressed." He winked and Dream started to question why he fell for him in the first place.