Fallen Angel (I)

Summary: "He looked so different. His blond hair has been tainted pitch black, his golden eyes by red ones and his wings went from those of an Angel to those of a dragon whose wings have been messed around with. But that was undoubtedly Dream.

Although, he had no time to stay and dwell on the changes the other had undergone. Time was ticking. As he heard hurried footsteps from the other side of the wall, he didn't hesitate before launching himself at the other and creating a portal.

Once they were through, Blue quickly got off of the other and stared at the growing glitches on his body before shaking his head. He turned his head toward Dream to seek distraction and caught him looking at him with quite the perplexed expression.

Before he could ask, Dream opened his mouth.

"Who are you?"

Blue's heart dropped."

***

This series? Mini-series? is a corrupted Dream one and most things in that series do not match with what Kai has written previously about it, do not come for my head because of that please. Also mostly Drueswap centric because I have issues.

Warnings: Koroit, she's a warning by herself.

Synopsis: ""I would like to... make a deal with you." She made a pause between the two parts, seemingly taking pleasure in making Blue wait. "It should be in your abilities, I would even dare say it would be mere child's play for you. Will you do me this favor?"

Telling her to fuck off had never seemed so great up until now.

"Do I have a choice?" He knew the answer to that already, but he couldn't help but ask anyways.

Her smile widened.

"No." Her voice changed to match Dream's. "Though if I were you, I would tell me the answer I want to hear, for your own safety." Blue did not like what that use of voice might indicate but he had to listen anyway if he didn't want to find himself in a similar situation to a few years prior."

***

Helping whoever that "Obsidian" was (he knew who it was) had never been part of Blue's plans. He had no interest in adding things to his list of illegal actions, which was already pretty big considering these odd jobs here and there to make ends meet before he had found his yoga teacher job, and helping a criminal out wasn't a great source of entertainment.

Besides, dealing with all those violent (for the most part) people has always been more of Dream's thing.

Of course, that was if he had a say in it.

Koroit had never been someone that Blue held in high regard, she was too odd, too knowledgeable about his weaknesses, and too able to threaten him with those same weaknesses. Blue hated not being in control of what he did, mainly and despised having anyone but himself know about those demons of the past.

And he hated, even more, the way she looked at him on that specific day, an evil smirk stretching from ear to ear across her face. Her eyes were glinting with malice as she greeted him with a fake cheerful voice.

Her presence alone was a warning sign but today, he felt particularly on guard.

"What are you doing here?" He said, choosing to ignore her greeting. Though he was careful not to sound angry or frustrated, only God knows what this woman would do if angered.