Flirt (Drue)

Okay so this is not quite a one shot but I still think it would be great to share that. So, funny story, that thing is something I dreamt off and woke up at 3 am to write about it so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Out of subject, my teeth are starting to hurt from how much fluff I'm writing.

Anyways, enjoy that little scene.

====

Version 1:

Today was like any other, Dream had been peacefully working in the silence of his office until Blue showed up as usual, plopping himself on the man's lap without shame and successfully distracting him from his paperwork. Any demand from the CEO of JR to make him stop was met with the same response: a smug grin and a plain refusal.

So there they were, discussing about a movie they'd watched before instead of doing something productive like signing these papers. Of course, Dream didn't mind as much as he once did, unfortunately, love does that to someone.

During that lovely conversation, Blue took note of the repetitive mention of a character and decided to question Dream about it.

"Hm?" The winged man hummed. "Why do I like talking about them? Well I suppose it's because they're my favourite."

"What?" The shorter man pouted, rotating his body so his back would face the other's chest. "That's not fair Angel, you should call me your favourite." He crossed his arms and scoffed, pretending to be upset.

The other rolled his eyes with an amused smile, an arm wrapping itself around the other's waist. "Goodness, I'm dating a diva." He let out an exaggerated sigh, bringing Blue closer. "You may not be called my favourite but I definitely like you more than I should."

The yoga teacher didn't answer but a big smile still made its way on his face.

(That was the original version of the thing I dreamt off, now to write the variant-)

====

Version 2:

[...]

"Hm?" The winged man hummed. "Why do I like talking about them? Well, I suppose it's because they're my favorite."

The shorter man blinked once or twice before he let out a sigh of disappointment. "Ah, it's a shame you never called me your favorite." He began, putting too much tone in his voice for it to be genuine. "But unlike that character..."

He raised his hand to trace along Dream's jawline before it stopped and cupped his cheek with a smile. "I can call you mine." He finished, winking. Dream grumbled, the slightest of red dusting his cheeks.

"You're a dork." He scoffed, taking the other's hand off of his face.

Blue took advantage of that distraction to plant a little kiss on the corner of the other's lips, which caused him to blush even harder. "Maybe, but you still love me."

"Hush."

"Awww... Look at you, you're blushiiiiiing~" Blue purred, leaning closer to the politician.

"You're imagining things." Dream looked away, cheeks still warm with blush.

He wasn't gonna be able to finish that paperwork today, was he?