First Date (Hue)

***

Happy birthday to my pookie!!

This year I have come bearing sweet Hue moment as a gift, I hope you enjoy!

***

Warnings: Implied eating disorder (anorexia), suggestive content (no smut or lime happening don't worry but this is Blue and Hacker so really it's to be expected), very brief mention of a psych ward and past toxic relationships.

Synopsis: Hacker then glanced at the computer screen in front of him. "That would be $20.76, would you like to play by card or cash?"

"Cash." Blue handed him $30 before leaning in and planting a small kiss on Hacker's cheek. "You can keep the money." He winked, already walking away.

***

This whole thing started off in such a stupid way.

It was a rainy Tuesday afternoon and quite a lonely one inside of the local 7/11.

A man in his early 20s stood behind the counter covered by the staff uniform, phone in hand and scrolling. He pushed his blond hair out of his eyes with his hand and took the opportunity to check if someone had entered the store yet.

Once again, he was disappointed by how empty the store was, his only company being his phone and the light drumming of the rain against the window.

He sighed, glaring at the battery icon in the right-hand corner of the screen that informed him of his phone's low battery. His phone was about to turn off, leaving him all alone and bored once again.

He tucked his phone in his pocket while cursing out his coworker Sophie. He liked her but God was it annoying when she skipped her shift because of the weather. If they were together, at least he would have had someone to talk to.

He leaned on the counter and looked at the ceiling.

He was so bored.

To the point where he felt like actually doing some work and seeing if all the spare items were stocked properly. The mental image frightened him so much that chills ran down his spine.

He did not want to become a model employee yet.

Just as he was about to fall for the impulse urges to be productive, the bell signaling the entrance of a new customer rang, barely noticeable due to the heavy rain all over the windows.

He straightened up, looking to the exit just in time to see a brown-haired man around his age walking in, closing his umbrella in the entrance. Said customer looked back to him once he noticed Hacker staring and the latter's jaw almost dropped to the floor.

He had never seen such a pretty blue in someone's eyes, it looked as clear as the ocean's surface, bright and wrinkling in the sunlight which was a nice contrast to the current weather.

The pretty stranger's eyes contracted at the edges as his lips twitched upward in a smile before finally closing as he waved in Hacker's direction as a hello. Hacker waved back mechanically, still wondering if he was hallucinating an attractive guy walking in because of the boredom.

Not to mention that the weather was absolutely terrible, who would ever want to go buy some groceries at this time?

He followed him with his eyes, seeing him pick up myriad items off the shelves and occasionally putting them back up with a grimace when faced with the price tag. He did not look like he was short on money but then again, even some the richest of men must raise an eyebrow when a product's price is way higher than it used to be.