Toss to another demon and struggle to break free. They began to cry looking around for their mother as they walked out of the small home. Eyes widen at the bodies on the ground not moving. A few hellhorse going will along with one with a wagon. One trying to chase them. While another holding reigns of other hellhorses. Blood everywhere.  But the ones not on the ground bleeding, like three of them, beating up the imp woman.

"MAMÁ!"

The woman eyes lock to Moxxie. Eyes with a slit pupil with red-orange ring around the pupil. She look so feral. A low snarled as she lungs at one being caught off guard. Even their arms are down and bit into one of the trespassers' necks. Screams of pain. Lift her goat leg up to kick to one behind. Just fighting as, she runs towards them.

BANG!

"MAMÁ!" Moxxie cried out in horror to see her mom fall. Shot in the leg. Struggle harder to get out. Began to bite the arm.

"Hey stop it brat!"

"Now, now let him go to his mother. Just scared little one."

Moxxie cried out in pain being thrown to the ground. Then kick as they rolled to their mother.

"Gently next time. I do need to keep something alive for answers."

Moxxie whimpered as the impact hurt. Felt something drip on their face. Then he was scooped up to be held close. Warm. Stare up to see their Mama face and cling to her. Eyes started to come out that state. Hear her speaking in a different tongue as she holds them close. Half understanding.  Sees her legs that were like there one but stronger. Now one leg twitching as black liquid stains the dirt floor. Small whine as they try to hug her. To make her feel better like she would with him.

"I have to say Mame you really caught us off guard. I'm so impressed." The demon walks out of the home. Look like he was holding a sheet of paper. "Will be pain to find replacements but its learning experience- "

"Who are you and why you came on my property shooting first!"

"Like a said learning experience for newbies. Tsk, tsk but three of them were here longer."

"Bitch bit my neck!"

"Better get that taken care of now. Now don't interrupt me. Oh, right you asked my name. I'm Grillo. I'm the leader of the group called 40 Bandits of Thryms of this group. Well small group that turn smaller. The rest aren't here but wow will wish they say this. Gave us quite a work." Began to circle the pair. "We were just going to offer good protection in this area. Yes, yes bandits? Protect? Its possibility is just like hiring an assassin for protection. Looks like the other way around. You live very far out too with such a gorgeous view."

Moxxie being held closer and protective.

"But it seems in this case change of plans. How about I make an offer? Right here. Right now. Or before your leg can get treated properly and your little one's head. Could use a shooter like you to be in ou-"

"I heard of your group." Reyna hissed at him with disgust.

"I mean the tales do seem to catch other attention. "

"No, the real truth of what your group really done. "Reyna eyes narrowed dangerously. "Such horrid demons. I bet if you could you would do the same for your own species as well. Eran solo ganado para ti y para cualquier otra persona para ganar dinero rápido."

Grillo stared with that smile. Then a mandible around the lip twitch. "...My, my now you were putting me in a tricky spot. Not only a pretty face, a pretty grand sharpshooter but a possibility. Hmm, you might have to see if there is a rat among us. Put a note on that."