Got a lot of explaining to do.

Grillo hums as he puts the phone away while he jumps down to another boat. Rip the hat off. Wince at the impact. "Well, now that's taken care of. If I go this way- "

Steel, fiberglass can be heard being stepped on.

You got to be kidding me?

Turn quickly ready to shoot with the backup gun. Eyes widen when they were tackled down. The impact made them lose their footing to slip. Both pairs began to roll down with another body. Hit one boat after another while fighting.

The pair were somewhat lucky as the part of the ground they hit wasn't the open water. But land, sand, trash, possibly a dead body somewhere and parts of the water. The filth under the docks.

Grillo groans from the impact. Raise their foot back to kick the demon off them as he takes a few breaths. Shuffles to look for their gun. Hiss as there was pain coming around their body. Where the fuck is it?

CLICK!

"Stay still now." Moxxie kept their gun pointed right at them. Sees the freeze.

"Your one stubborn and determined guard." Turn to look at them.

Some point the right contact came out to see the white pupil. Face bruised up, along with their lip busted, from being kicked in the face. Dirty, soaking wet and probably smell horrid.  Hood rips off from the struggling and pulling. Scarf was very loose to see their own face. Stare as the taller demon turn to look at them. A pair of spiral red and black eyes looking at him.

Moxxie eyes widen slightly at those eyes.

Eyes showing confusion once, surprised and then giddiness.

"Oh, my Levithan someone must be loving me today." Press their hand against their own face with a big smile.

"I said- "

"Moxxie look at you grown!"

Moxxie freezes.

"Oh, you forgot about me." Shook their head with a 'tsk'. "Then again, it's been such a long time. Can someone remember that young?"

A scowl began to appear. "I don't know what you're yapping about but I don't care. You were going to murder Stolas."

Grillo eyes study them over." You must have been really, really good to spot me up there. Would have had it too till you threw that toy."

Moxxie eyes glowed. This demon just so casually admits causing that attack. They could have lost their friends.

"I'm sorry I can't help myself to look at you. That same look just like before. The horn. The freckles. Hmm I did hit that right side of your face pretty hard. Maybe the other one a contact? That scarf you still have. My gosh that red ribbon in your hair. Aww what with the wrapping on the tail? Wanted to be fully black like two black strips on your tail?"

A warning click now. This was too creepy. How does he know him? No, got to focus." Answer me the question. Who sent you to shoot Stolas?"

"Stella Goetia of course."

"The pigeon?"

"I like that but yes. Now I bet you're wondering why?"

"Ex-husband. Not happy. Money."

"Correct." He smiles big. "Don't worry I'm not getting paid. Well, not now after that phone call Moxxie."

"How you know my name?"

"How do I know? You really don't remember or just forgot it. So, young. So, innocent. So, adorable. So, little." He cooed as he slowly walked in circles. Their scorpion tail hung over his shoulder.