"How do you know i have piercings? I mean , you'd have to really pay attention to me to see."

"Who says i dont pay attention to you?"
He says seriously.

Blush starts to coat my cheeks as i suddenly have the urge to inhale a large jug of water down my dry throat.

Just as im about to say something back miss daniels waltzed in looking like she ran a mile. I sit straight in my seat as i feel him still observing me.

Miss daniels was in her late thirties but she didn't look a day over thirty . The woman had a killer hour glass body . And dark chocolate skin. She has piercing brown eyes and long black hair that had a few grey hairs. I've always liked her , my last english teacher was a pain in the ass . He even wanted me to represent a whole as speech infront of all the seniors last year , on how its been fun at this shit school ,as punishment for me telling him that Shakespeare was indeed not bullshit. I obviously got out of it and thats when i met miss daniels. She was new and i instantly liked her .
They moved me the second i said i didn't wanna do it.

Today shes dressed in a tight pencil skirt with a white shirt that sticks to her body and her black heels. She looked like a hot business lady. I watched the male species in the class look at her ass as she turned around to pick up her fallen notes. She was completely oblivious to everyone always gawking at her , instead she was nice to everyone . And not the slutty nice. The nice nice where there was a limit and where she was needed to stand her ground . I look at zaid , to see if he's also gawking at her . But to my surprise he's in deep thought as he stares at his desk infront of him .

"Sorry class , im a bit late . I had to run some erands and i didn't look at the time " she chuckles sheepishly as she puts her bags on her desk. Making me direct my attention to her.

Everyone nods as she smiles and comes around her desk . She catches my eye and winks at me . I smile at her as she sits on her desk and faces everyone .

"So , im assuming everyone met the new student? Zaid gonzales?" She gestures to the person sitting next to me.

Everyone turns around , as i feel being watched by a million eyes. The urge to crawl into a small hole and die is tempting . Zaid looks up and salutes everyone . He nods at miss daniels as she claps her hands together and stands in her full height.

"So last term , each one of you , represented your thoughts on why you think amelia fell for the "lunatic who was trapped on the island" am i right?. She asks as her heels click against the classroom floor.

The whole classroom nods , i look at zaid , i see him staring at me , i lean in and make my voice as small as possible "you've got to pay attention, if you hadn't read the story before , you should go ask her for a copy of it" i whisper yell at him.

He leans in , making my senses heighten, his scent surrounds me , making it suddenly too hard for me to breathe .

I look around. To make sure nobody notices us . Everyone is engrossed in miss daniels and she too doesn't see us.

I don't want my favorite teacher , not liking me anymore .

He leans in as he whispers " fuck the book , im reading something more...interesting "his husky whisper fills my ears making me shiver.

I regain my composure as i push away from him as far as possible , he chuckles as i shake my head.

"...this term , we're doing romeo and juliet. You guys work in pairs . You pick your own partner . Each one of you will be showcasing your partners view on why they think juliet loved romeo enough to die with him , you guys can do whatever you want . Even vlogs , video editing is approved by me."