The Trouble With Hades

With the end of the blood war looming, Evie struggles to cope, knowing that she is untrained and not ready to take on a dangerous vampire. All the while, the secrets of her world continue to accumulate. From the unexpected to the hidden who are believed to be dead, Evie knows that every day that passes is another that brings them closer to a time when they will be exposed.

Her powers are growing, and there is only one who can teach her how to control them. Evie must face the one person she vowed she would never meet—her father. Things are not what they seem and her father will give Evie insight into her mother's life. Letting go of the past will not be easy for Evie, but to move forward, she has to accept that sometimes doing what is necessary is far more important.

If meeting her father wasn't bad enough, the powers that rule the portal will be. They're determined to make her fall, strip Evie of her powers, and banish her to the land of the outcasts. In true Evie style, she refuses to bow down to them and highlights things that were unseen and ignored.

Few are standing in Evie's corner. With help from Hades' resident demon, Evie's coven grows to those who will stand beside her in the war and those who will protect her. All she has to do is get everything right. Otherwise, the European vampires will become involved and Evie knows that if that happens, everyone in the coven could be in danger.

Can Evie win the blood war against a powerful vampire and keep the Corbin coven in her family?