someone like you..

I've written so many poems about you.
forcing the words out of my head,
telling the world how I feel about you.

I've must of told plenty of people how I felt so connected with you in ways that I couldn't even explain into words.

I couldn't even tell you when was the last time I haven't thought about you.
my thoughts are full of you,
it's like a tub full of water that keeps running over and over.
you run through my head at a speed that goes certainly to fast for me to even catch up with them.

I actually feel better writing about you then talking to you because it's the only way I know how to make my words make sense.
It's the only way I know that I can truly be the most honest, most purest to you.

I've told people that you never did anything that made me question you but I know that's a lie.
You are not perfect,
You created mistakes and you couldn't dare yourself to even try to fix them because you were scared of commitment or maybe I was too big of a commitment that you just couldn't handle to attempt.

So I keep writing poems about you in the most sweetest way possible to keep all the good things close and all the bad things at bay because I want to only see you in a positive light.
I keep writing about you because it seems I'm the most passionate talking about you, and it's the most craziest thing because being passionate about someone who doesn't even feel the same is insane to me because you will
Never get to hear this, you will never get to experience all of the effort I put into spilling the words down about you.

so I keep writing these poems in hopes, life brings me someone just like you back to me.