Nick:

         It's 5:00pm now in Greece and Charlie is still sleeping. I play in his hair while I debate on waking him or not. I want him to get his rest, but I also want to walk around our new destination. Luckily, the decision was made for me as Charlie starts to stir, I smile in victory. "Hi, Char" I say and he groans back with his face all scrunched up. I start to kiss all over his face so he doesn't go back to sleeps "mmm, nickk" he mumbles out sounding annoyed "sorry, your face is just so kissable" he smiles at my compliment "what time is it" "5:06" I respond and Charlie sits up "shower and then head out??" I nod and start to find our clothes.
        We took turns taking showers and getting dressed and eventually made it out of the door. The house that we're staying in is right on the beach and boardwalk so we walked along there first. "It's so pretty here, we should move" Charlie says turning to me where I kiss his cheek. "Mmm maybe we can buy a holiday home, take our kids here one day" he smiles at my idea "how much do you think they cost" "errm, no clue, probs a years worth of my pay" I laugh but Charlie doesn't "um- how much was the rental" he asks and I let out another chuckle "No" "Nick please...we can go half" I stop walking, pulling Charlie by his hand into my arms "baby this is your gift, just let me treat you this one time, please" I smile kissing his cheek "you spoil me too much" "you love it" I smile at him again receiving one back "cmon I'm hungry" Charlie says pulling away from our hug leading me towards the Greek restaurant that we chose.
    We sat in the waiting area for half an hour before we were seated. I made sure not to bother Charlie too much as he gets hangry very quickly. The waitress seats us at a smaller white table outside per my request to see the view. I sit down after Charlie and wrap my legs around his ankles making him smile. " So, what did you get when you were last here" he asks me while looking at the menu "oh, no question, you've got to get the gyro and baklava" he laughs at my enthusiasm, but the smile quickly fades away "what's happened" I ask "I smell wine, it smells soo good" I laugh at his whines "it's not funny Nick, and you can't have any" I was taken aback by his comment even though I didn't plan on having any "I'm not the pregnant one here" he leans in closer to my face "I wouldn't be either if you learned how to pull out" he smirks and I feel heat rising from my neck and I just know that I'm red. " you good" "piss off" he continues to laugh.
        We continue having small talk until the waitress comes over to take our orders. It was a bit hard to understand her as she has a thick greek accent, but our order got placed.
       As we're waiting for our food I sneak a couple of pictures of Charlie and our view before speaking. "Are you excited for France" I ask grabbing one of his hands to fiddle with but I realize an energy shift "what?" I question "I don't really want to think about you leaving me for months at a time if that's alright" he smiles awkwardly looking everywhere but at me until I lean over and lift his chin to where I can kiss him "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that, anywayysss what do you want to do tomorrow " I switch the topic and he smiles at me "hiking" "ermm I don't know about that, maybe something pregnancy safe" i say shaking my head " im not even 3 months yet, im fine" "can we just call doctor M tomorrow and see if it's safe, before we make a decision" "fine, but she'll say it's ok" I give him an understanding nod as the waitress comes back up with our food. " ok, I've got two gyros, a Greek salad, and two baklavas" "yes perfect, thank you" I say as she sets down plates. I look up at Charlie and he's practically drooling "what do you want first, love" i ask knowing the answer but I wait for him to say anyway. Words don't leave his mouth, but he points to the baklava and I smile and nod "you can have it baby" I laugh pushing the plate towards him. He takes his first bite and I watch as he actually melts in his seat, tilting his head back. "Oh that's soo good, oh my god" he basically moans out "I feel like I'm watching food porn" I laugh "THAT is better than sex" he points out and I act offended "well you usually can't make out whole words like that if I have have anything to do with it" "not true" "you wanna test that" I ask with a smirk on my face as it's his turn to blush. I continue to look Charlie in his eye as I lean in to wipe off the syrupy residue that's around his mouth. I bring my hand back and put my thumb in my mouth "I've got to go to the loo" he says getting up quickly and I laugh, mission accomplished.
          Charlie gets back from the bathroom a couple minutes later and I'm about half way done with my gyro already. " you ok" I ask as he sits back down "I hate you so much" "nah, I don't think you do" I say as we both take another bite.
           We had finished our meal and started another conversation by the time we had to pay. "Ready love" I ask reaching for his hand. We start making the 23 minute walk back to the rental home regretting not renting a car too.
       We're only about 6 minutes into our walk "I feel like I'm 9 months pregnant right now" Charlie whines out "Nicckk" "yes love" "I'm not gonna make it" I look over at his pouting face "c'mon" I say squatting down so that he can get on my back. "Don't squash our kid" "I'm not even pressing hard" he says and I start walking.
        We've got about 10 minutes left in the walk and I think that Charlie is asleep until I hear his voice from behind me "I can walk now" he says with some excitement "are you sure"I say coming to a stop to let him down. He hops off my back and grabs my hand. "That might be one of the top perks of being with a strong rugby lad" he says smiling at me. I let go of his hand and stop in the middle of the boardwalk to flex. "I fucking hate you" he laughs walking away from me. I run to catch up to him "oh did that turn you on....again" Char tries to push me away "get away from me you tease" I continue to smile as I watch him get all riled up.

⚠️ ***SLIGHT SMUT*** ⚠️

          We're approaching the house, so I get out my keys and unlock the door "Charlie's first" I say and before he can make it any further through the house, I grab his hand and lock the door before I pull him back into me smashing my lips against his. I can feel and hear him moan as I enter my tongue in his mouth. I start pushing him backwards as our lips are still interlocked until I pull away for a second to pick him up "nicckk" "just a second char, jeez" I smile at how impatient he's being and start to kiss him all the way onto the bed. I set him down and hover over him as he runs his hands all over my body, under my shirt. I lean down and start to kiss down his neck, lifting up his shirt to take it off. I whisper sweet nothings into the kisses down his body. Char let's out moans but I can tell that he's trying to say something "what's that" I ask lightly grazing over his nipple. He continues to moan trying to make out words. I know exactly what he wants so In some way, I give it to him. I picked him up and sat on the bed as he straddled my lap and moved his hips back and forth creating the friction he needed...until I lightly tossed him off of me and got some pjs to take a shower. "N-Nick" he says heavily as he's still on a high. I turn to look at the shirtless Charlie on the bed and his big bulge "yea" "w-what the hell" he says still out of breath "so, remember at the restaurant when you said that you can make complete sentences when I do things to you" I smirk as he rolls his eyes "nick please, I'm so hard, you don't understand" "shouldn't have lied then" I say and walk off to the bathroom as Charlie plops down, back on the bed.

A/N:  sorry for not posting last week but hope you enjoyed this🫡 also there will be a part 2 to this which will prob just be smut and then continued with the rest of the trip