CHAOS AND SILENCE

Mulai dari awal

Lakshman- "So what bhaiya.... I'm taller than you..."

Ram sighed while others started laughing except Mandvi. She was on the verge to go and join Lakshman in the argument against Bharat but Shrutkirti pulled her back.

" Please don't mind them bhavi, they have been fighting over this same topic since childhood that who is Ram bhaiya's favourite. But the real truth is beyond their imagination. It's actually me,  who is Ram bhaiya's favourite... "- The youngest prince said super calmly and respectfully to Sita. Which made all the Princesses laugh.

" You must be....."- Before Urmila could complete Shrutkirti added- "the youngest Raghuvanshi Prince, Shatrughan. He has very deep knowledge in philosophies and almost every scripture. "

Sita, Mandvi and Urmila looked simultaneously at their younger sister who was looking super excited by seeing the fourth prince of Ayodhya.
Shatrughna also shyly smiled at Shrutkirti and said- "She is right... I'm Shatrughna. Please accept my pranam Rajkumari Urmila. I had deep desire to meet you when I heard that you made my Lakshman bhaiya eat sweet dishes.."

Urmila also joined her palm near chest but again remained confused.... he also said the same thing that she 'made' Lakshman eat sweets. "Oh.. right. You look so much like Rajkumar Lakshman."- Urmila replied with a smile.
"That's because he is Lakshman's twin."- Ram enlightened Urmila. And She became delighted after knowing that Lakshman has a twin brother.- "Really... you are his twin?"
And Shatrughna nodded with a warm smile.

Then Lakshman and Bharat said together to their younger brother- "You better stay away from this topic... don't try to convince the princesses that you are Ram bhaiya's favourite..."
And before the argument could proceed further Ram pulled three of them near him and said- "Calm down you guys... all of you are my little brothers and I love you all more than my life. Till when you are gonna fight over me..?"

"Forever bhaiya... you are the most precious thing to us. And to get your love we will fight like kids forever..."- Bharat said lovingly and jumped into Ram's arms by hugging him tightly. And by following Bharat Lakshman and Shatrughna also hugged Ram and Bharat.

It was a mesmerizing scene for the princesses. How deeply they love eachother. They are the finest warriors and most famous handsome princes of Aryavart that too of the wealthiest kingdom, but still they have no pride over it. All they need is the love of their loved ones.

" you have really amazing brothers, they love you so much..."- Sita said with a pleasing smile.
Ram nodded in yes with a lovely smile and without breaking the hug.

But Urmila's question made all four of them pulled out from the hug- "But I have some questions... when did both of you (Bharat and Shatrughna) arrived at Mithila? And why Mandvi didi was fighting with Rajkumar Bharat? And........."

"I wasn't fighting... he started it by....."- Mandvi interrupted her with rage. But Sita and Shrutkirti again pulled her back to stop the fighting.
Bharat again pushed Lakshman back and came near Urmila- "I'm explaining you Rajkumari, it's your sister who....."- Ram and Shatrughna again pulled him back and Shatrughna covered his mouth to forcefully stop him from saying anything.

" I'm sure it's must be Bharat bhaiya, who would have started it..."- Lakshman poured ghee in the fire which everybody were trying to control.
"Right.. you are right Rajkumar Lakshman.. he is the one who ........"- again Sita and Shrutkirti grabbed Mandvi's shoulders to stop her. And Urmila was just taken aback by seeing the heat of the moment.

Sita said helplessly- "Rajkumar Ram, I think we should return before them starting a physical fight. And Urmila, I'll answer to your every question. But first lets go back to palace..."

Ram nodded and the four princesses started walking towards the main gate of the temple. Before leaving Urmila turned back slowly. And not so surprisingly Lakshman was looking at her with an attractive smile. Urmila also smiled shyly and returned her gaze back. But stopped at Shrutkirti, who was also looking back and her eyes were locked with Rajkumar Shatrughna. He was also looking at her with an alluring smile. But opposite from them Bharat was again glaring at Mandvi, who couldn't look back because Sita was not letting her do so. And Ram was just silently observing his brothers.

The four princesses vanished from their sight but still Lakshman was looking in that direction without blinking and all of his brothers were looking at him now with playful expression. Because they clearly knew, Lakshman had fallen deeply in love with the third princess of Mithila. And he needs to realise his feelings as soon as possible.

__________

(Character arts)

The golden brown eyes of Lakshman

WRITER'S NOTE

I couldn't paint even 10% of what I see in my mind when I imagine how Lakshman's eyes would be looking. 😒 But I'll practice more to enhance my arts, so that I can show you what I imagine while writing this story.
♥️♥️♥️♥️