"Okay! Thanks!" You thanked your best friend before lying on the couch with the console.

The others were still shocked at how big the first year's house was, "Kagami, do you live here by yourself?" Hyuga asked.

"I was supposed to live here with my dad," Kagami replied.

Even Kuroko was mildly shocked, "Kagami, you're a despicable guy after all. I'm not going to be your shadow anymore."

"Why would you say that?!"

"And wait, how does (Y/N) know where you live?" Koganei asked the first year.

"Hm? Oh, I sometimes ask her to help me with my homework for school so I can pass my classes while also playing games." Kagami replied before glaring at his manager, "She sometimes barges in without notice and it pissed me off...!"

The team looked at you in surprise, "Really?!"

"Hey, your place is my place, Kags." You defended yourself.

"IT'S NOT HOW THE SAYING GOES OR MEANS AT ALL! JUST ADMIT YOU'RE A HOUSE WRECKER!"

"But we're best friends...! Aren't we supposed to be together forever...?~"

"You better quit that innocent act of yours before I kick you out and place you outside in the cold!"

"Okay, okay! Sorry!"

"The decor's simple though." Hyuga pointed out.

Izuki sat on the floor to check out the furniture and magazines, "Minimal furniture, a basketball and magazines."

"You only think about eating, sleeping and basketball..." Hyuga mumbled.

"I told you! That man does not have enough space in his brain other than those three things!" You spoke up before Kagami took the console away from your hands.

"I'm confiscating this, young lady." Kagami stated making you whine, "No fair!"

"Hey, my house, my rules, (N/N)!" Kagami retorted, "But since I'm in a good mood. I'll give it back to you." You smiled when having the console back.

"Yes! And just in time too. I beat your high score! Haha! Sucker!" You showed your tongue at the redhead who grew irked by your taunts.

"Oh? You wanna go?! HUH?!" He yelled, Koganei, Mitobe and Tsuchida were seen keeping Kagami at bay.

"Kagami!"

"Don't think about hitting our manager! Hyuga and Riko will kill us!"

"LET ME AT HER!"

The others were only seeing the scene unfolding as Kiyoshi noticed that Riko wasn't present, "Huh?"

"In the kitchen, with our ingredients," Fukuda replied making all the other players yell out in fear.

"You can't be serious!" Hyuga yelled at the first year.

When hearing that, the second years got off of Kagami to stop him from trying to kill you and started to panic. Koganei was seen running around, and Mitobe started sulking. Kagami just stood there shaking in fear with the others.