Don't Make Me Laugh

"I got them!" You told Riko of the chart of the championship league.

"Hey guys! The names of all the schools in the championship league are out!" Riko stated as you handed them out to everyone.

"As you can see, A block is us, and B block is Touou Academy. C block is Meisei and D block is Senshinkan. These four schools will compete to represent our region." Riko spoke about the chart.

Hyuga looking at the chart noticed how new it looked, "This is a fresh league chart."

"Until last year, the Tokyo representatives always included the three kings: Shutoku, Seiho, and Senshinkan." Izuki pointed out.

Koganei looked quite afraid but hopeful, "I've been thinking, we beat two of those teams, right? Do you think that's the year we make it all the way?"

Izuki and Hyuga looked at Koganei with fright and urgency, "You!" Izuki half shouted.

"You said it!" Hyuga pointed out that Koganei said a jinx.

"Even if we lose to Momoi and Aomine, if we beat the others—" Koganei continued before Riko cut him off.

"It's not Senshinkan." Riko started, she gave you a look making you narrow your saddened gaze.

"Those two go to Touou Academy."

"What?"

"I thought all the Generation of Miracles went to well-known schools!" Koganei argued.

"I thought he would have gone to a strong school like Midorima," Izuki added.

"I looked it up with the help of (Y/N)-chan. So we're sure." Riko corrected.

Hyuga looked back at the chart, "That's unheard of."

"If I may, Riko-san?" You held up your hand to explain making her nod, "Go ahead. Listen up, guys!"

"Their history isn't impressive, but they've been putting energy into their scouting efforts recently...receipt my promising athletes from all over the country. In the last few years they've rapidly gained power, and this year's lineup is comparable to Shutoku's." You explained the history of Touou.

"I don't believe it," Fukuda said in disbelief.

"Hey!" Kagami entered the gym, changing his shoes, "Kagami. You're late." Hyuga scolded the first-year.

"Sorry. Cleaning up too longer than expected." Kagami apologized and ran up to the others.

Number 2 barked at Kagami, "Number 2?" Riko asked Number 2 who went to nudge your leg to Kagami.

"Hm?" You were a little confused before seeing Kagami and looking at his stats, "Riko-san..." you started as she got the memo and started to power walk toward the tall redhead.

"Kagami, did you okay basketball?" Riko asked and Kagami averted his gaze somewhere else, "No."

"You've gotten worse." Riko pointed out making Kagami get cornered, "Well, I..."

"You idiot, Kagami!"

"Sorry, ow!"

Riko was seen almost caving Kagami's head in with her hand, "How many times did I tell you!? Are your ears just for decorations?! Are they just holes in your head?!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Kagami yelled out in pain before Riko finally let him go.

"You'll just be watching today! Get a heating pad from the nurse's office! Since you can't sprint, walk all the there on your hands!" Riko ordered him pointing to the door.