I never Thought We'd Meet Here

Seirin was seen doing a practice match with another school to get stronger for the Winter Cup.

You smiled seeing Kagami dunk the ball after Izuki passed to him. Writing down some new data of the group that grew in improvement.

Kiyoshi was seen getting the rebound and passed to Izuki. The eagle eye user passed to Hyuga who scored a three.

Changing his perspective, Izuki saw an opening and passed to Kagami who dunked the ball as the game ended.

Komada - 65

Seirin - 72

"Yeah!/All right!" The basketball club of Seirin High School cheered in their victory.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

After their practice game, Seirin was seen eating at a restaurant to replenish their energy.

Kagami used chopsticks with his left hand than his right to be more dominant with both hands, "Damn it!" He yelled when he failed to pick a piece of broccoli.

"Kagami, shut up already!" Hyuga scolded him, "Sorry about that." Kagami apologized.

"Broccoli is so slippery." Kiyoshi only smiled while Hyuga looked at the center, "Is that the problem?"

"What is he doing?" Koganei asked, looking over at Kagami being scolded for dropping food everywhere by you.

"He's practicing," Tsuchida answered his question. The other first years were now confused about why Kagami was practicing, "Practicing?" Kawahara asked.

"He's practicing using his left hand," Tsuchida explained further.

"Come on, Kags! You can do it!" Being a good friend, you cheered him on.

But the broccoli slipped away and fell near where Number 2 was, eating the vegetable, "Damn you, Number 2! Give that back!" Kagami yelled as Kuroko told the dog to get back in his bag.

"Kagami!" Hyuga warned since he was raising his voice indoors. Without saying a word, Kagami sat back down in his seat.

"You'll get it sooner or later. It doesn't happen overnight." You patted his back as he grumbled curses in American and Japanese.

"By the way, what do you want to do tomorrow? We finally have the day off." Kawahara asked the first years.

"Well, I'll probably sleep mostly," Fukuda replied.

"Hey! Why don't we do this?" Furihata pulled out a street ball tournament poster.

"Streetball." Fukuda was surprised he got the poster.

"Hey, first years. Don't you know what a holiday is? Rest. You have to rest." Riko advised them to rest instead of playing.

"We know. We know, but... Kagami and Kuorko always get to play in games, but, well, we'd like to play sometimes." Furihata said making you look at the first years that are usually on the bench.

'Furihata-kun's not wrong...They just want to be able to play at least once.' You thought before being Kiyoshi nodding his head to the first years.

"Good! Good for you! That's the spirit, first years! Right, Hyuga?" Kiyoshi smiled, looking at Hyuga to get approval.