Like I'd lose

It was the last quarter, and Seirin had only a few minutes to spare to try and win against Tōō.

Kagami had the ball as Aomine was marking him. The two were going at each other at an unmatched pace the other players couldn't match.

Kagami tried to a gore but Aomine was quick to block his shot. In a surprise, Sakurai caught the ball.

In a daze by seeing the two players in the Zone got Hyuga distracted before he could black Sakurai's pass to Aomine.

"They're evenly matched...!" You said in surprise to see Kagami almost completely block Aomine's shot. The ball went flying towards some cameramen.

"Out of bounds! Black ball!"

"No one's scared for almost a minute," Koganei pointed out, looking at the score.

"He's having fun..." you mumbled.

Riko and the others weren't sure what you meant.

'Aomine is smiling...His old self...' A small smile appeared on your face once knowing your past friend was still there.

Kuroko looked in shock to see Aomine's expression before the players saw Kagami get past Aomine while they were in the Zone.

"He passed him!" Furihata cheered, and he and the other benched players stood up.

Seirin - 95

Tōō - 98

Only 40 seconds left until the game is over.

The two aces were at it again. Aomine went to get past Kagami but the redhead was faster. Seeing this surprised Tōō, seeing their ace not able to break free from Seirin's ace.

'Aomine must be at his limit...the recoil of the Zone is significant. Since he was in the zone long before Kagami, of course, he's the first to feel the backlash of the Zone early.' You thought, before seeing the two aces in front of each other.

Aomine took a step back to do his formless shot. Kagami went to stop it. The two yelled out as they used all of their strength to push past their fatigue.

For all the guys,

I will win!

Kagami blocked Aomine's shot completely for the first time in the whole game. Seeing the scene unfold before you made you stand up in shock.

Hyuga and the others took this chance to make a comeback. Hyuga made a basket, making Seirin one point behind Tōō.

"Yeah!" Seirin cheered for scoring another point.

"We're one point behind!" Koganei said, being nervous for the team.

Furihata held his head, "But there are only 30 seconds left."

"We can do it! I know we can!" Tsuchida assured.

Harasawa walked up to get a timeout, "Excuse me. I'd like to call a timeout."

"Are you okay, Aomine?" A player from Tōō reached help Aomine.

But the Ace slapped his hand away, "Don't touch me. I just tripped. Don't get in my way. This is the best part."

Aomine stood up, "Things are just getting hyped up."

"I'm sorry. We don't need a timeout after all." Harasawa apologized, saying his team didn't need a timeout anymore.