Useless Effort

Heyo! I'm uploading two chapters today since the other one was a bit short to my liking. So here's a second chapter!

(Preview!)

Aomie noticed Kuroko's stance and realized what he was about to do, "No. it's a little different. It's Ignite Pass Kai." Kuroko corrected.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

'Outsmarting people with his misdirection is one thing. But passing right in front of me?' Aomine smirked before getting serious, "Who's underestimating who, Tetsu?!"

"No. It's different than last time...Aomine." You smiled.

Kuroko twisted the ball with his hand roughly before pushing it and letting go. The pass went through Aomine's defence as he only touched the pass.

Kiyoshi was seen catching the pass, "All right! Kiyoshi!" Koganei cheered him on.

Wakamatsu was there to block him, but you only smiled, "Wakamatsu forgot that Kiyoshi-san could effortlessly move the ball because of his huge hands. He was also a point guard before being an official center. That's what makes Kiyoshi-san the Iron Heart!"

Kiyoshi passed to Kagami who dunked the ball.

'Thanks to me finding out about his usual passes, Tetsu-kun added more spin in the Ignite Pass so Aomine wouldn't be able to catch it in time. It's like the same way a gun bullet is shot out of the weapon. With that, he uses his body to turn the ball completely.' You thought, smiling when they got the points.

Noticing the change in his technique, Midorima, Kise, Murasakibara and Akashi were seen intrigued by the new pass. They all knew who was able to help improve the sixth phantom man.

"Of course, (Y/N) has her way of evolving others into better people. It's no wonder they were able to get this far." Midorima adjusted his glasses.

Takao laughed, "Yep! (Y/N)-chan sure is extraordinary!"

"Fool, I knew that way longer before you." Midorima scolded Takao.

Takao was surprised to see a small smile on the star shooter's face, 'Is that a genuine smile...? Woah...Shin-chan only smiled like that towards her, huh? Interesting.'

Kagetora laughed, "That's Kazuha's daughter alright! I knew she was up to something."

Masaaki Nakatani, Shutoku's coach grew shocked to hear that Kazuha, has a daughter.

"He has a daughter?! He never told me that." Masaaki spoke.

Kagetora only laughed even more, "It's because the guy likes to keep his personal life secret!" Riko's father soon calmed down and smiled at his students, "But he's doing a terrible job since (Y/N)'s the so-called Queen of Prophecy."

'No wonder she knows so much.' Masaaki thought.

Akashi was seen smiling when seeing Kuroko's new pass, knowing you had something to do with it.