I Believed In You

(Preview!)

"Now that Kuroko's calmed Kagami down, the duration hasn't changed. What should we do?" Hyuga asked, now turning to the main topic.

The points were at 34 to 61 in the third quarter.

Kuroko stood up, making you stand up as well, "Excuse me. There may be one thing we can do." Kuroko suggested, taking his shirt off, "I only can pass the ball...but I can take it to another level."

__________________________

Riko grew confused, "Your new pass?"

"Why haven't you said anything before?" Hyuga asked.

"Only a few people can catch it. But in his current condition, Kagami may be one of them. However, just passing to Kagami won't work until the end. We'll have to break free from Takao and use normal passes as well." Kuroko answered before explaining his new plan and pass.

"But maybe we can do it." Izuki said, getting Kuroko's attention, "Besides, my eyes are cramping up."

"What does that mean?" Koganei asked his friend.

Kuroko only smiled at that and grew even more determined by their words.

"Go for it, Tetsu-kun!" You told him, giving him an encouraging smile.

"Always, for You, (Y/N)-san." He smiled making you smile even more before seeing him go onto the court.

"The couple is getting their moments!~" Riko smirked making the benched players look at her weirdly.

"We're off. Wish us luck." Hyuga spoke to you, his voice a little hoarse by his fatigue.

"Mhm!" You nodded, "Good luck, Hyuga-san! I believe in you and the team." You held your hands in fists, doing an encouraging pose.

He smiled at your enthusiasm, "Thanks!"

"Ne, ne, (Y/N)-chan! How about giving me your special high-five for the King of Puns, huh?~" Izuki walked up to you making you chuckle.

[Ne, ne= is basically hey/trying to catch someone's attention.]

"A high-five, coming right up, your majesty!" You grinned the of you smiled, "Yay!~" You both laughed together one last time before Izuki went onto the court.

"Show them what you're made of Mitobe-san!" You encouraged your other upperclassmen who smiled with a nod before you both did a high-ten.

"(Y/N)." You heard Kagami, you stopped to look back at him holding the back of his head with one hand.

"Kagami? What's wrong? You're starting, no?" You questioned.

"Yeah, I know. But I'll feel like an asshole if I don't get it over with." He replied before bowing in front of you.

"I'm truly sorry for cutting you off and disrespecting you!"

You stood there a little shocked with some of the benched players and Riko, "Kagami's bowing?!"

"Kagami." You spoke up, making Seirin silent to hear what you were about to say.

You only smiled, "Lift your head!" He did as you told him to, "I understand what you meant. And I'm just glad that you realized what you said was wrong. I'm proud of you for evolving this much! Now go out there and show Shin-kun that you mean business!"

Seeing how you handled the situation made the group look at you in utter amazement, "What a woman!"

Kagami stood there a little taken aback but relieved, "Thanks, Uhm...(Y/N)-San, ma'am..."