What Is "Victory"?

1 minute and 55 seconds left in the second quarter.

Seirin - 27

Shutoku - 46

Seirin was in their locker room. Preparing for the second half of the game. Everyone was quiet, and no one was speaking. Initially, there's not much to speak about considering the difference between Shutoku and Seirin.

You pressed your lips together at the tense atmosphere, 'No one's talking. This is bad...'

Then you noticed Riko blush making you gasp lightly too, 'I forgot she has to kiss them after the Seiho game game...!'

"Hey, everyone..." Riko held up a shaky fist trying to encourage the team.

"Coach, it's okay." Hyuga raised his hand to stop Riko, "You're probably going to say something stupid anyway. Read the situation."

Izuki noticed Kuroko holding a camera, "Kuroko? What are you doing?"

"Someone tapped Takao during the first half." Kuroko replied, which made you a little confused, "Where did you get that camera in the first place...?!"

"Do you have a plan?" Izuki asked the first-year, "I don't know." He replied honestly.

Izuki grew in shock, "You don't know?"

"I have thought about winning, but I have never wondered if I can win or not." Kuroko stared, making Kagami interested in the conversation now.

"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second." Kuroko turned to the team.

It was silent for a second before Izuki spoke, "You're right."

"Yeah." Mitobe, Tsuchida and Koganei nodded at that.

That made Hyuga stand up, "Don't give me that! There isn't going to be a meteor! That's a crazy thought."

Tsuchida held his chin, "But what if they all get stomach aches?" Hyuga cut him off, "Don't get carried away. That won't happen either."

Koganei had his hands behind his head, "Well, compared to that. A second-half comeback is way more realistic." Mitobe nodded at his friend.

"Or maybe..." you started, getting the group to look at you.

"I can go over there and persuade Shin-kun to go on a date with me! Then, Hyuga-san and you guys can score as many points as you can while me and Shin-kun are on a date!" You placed your fist in your other hand, your clipboard in between your arm and rib cage.

You held a determined face with a smile, sparkles emitting from your figure. The team and Riko except for Kagami gave you looks.

"HUH?! THAT'S YOUR PLAN?!"

You gave an innocent look, "What? It's a good tactic, right? I get Shin-kun off the court. You score points, and I get a date with a cool guy! It's a good plan!" You did a thumbs up, holding a grin.

"NO IT'S NOT!"

"Huh?~ Why?"

"STOP ACTING INNOCENT!!"

"(Y/N)-chan! Don't do that! If you do, Midorima will be your king instead of me!~" Izuki held your shoulders, comically crying like a baby.

"Izuki-san?! Why are you crying?" You grew worried for the second year.

"Moron! Don't go acting like a child!" Hyuga hit Izuki on his head.

"Here we go..." Koganei sighed, seeing the others bickering while Mitobe only smiled and nodded.