Kuroko's Basketball: Tip Off

"Momoi-chan? Could you get Kise Ryota from the second string, please?" You asked for the younger manager of Teiko to get another player.

She smiled and bowed, "Yes! Of course (Y/N)-senpai! I'll go get him now!" She ran away happily to the second gym while you looked on.

"I told you to just call me (Y/N)—and she's gone..." You tried to tell her formalities aren't your thing but only sighed with a smile.

You saw Aomine dunk the ball strongly against a few players.

"Nice dunk, Dai-kun." You praised him, writing his improvement in your data.

"Thanks, (N/N)!" Aomine grinned before looking to see Momoi and Kise, "Satsuki. Why are you with Kise?" He asked.

"Kise's joining the first string starting today," Momoi explained.

Still hanging by the rim, the dark blue-haired male looked in interest, "Really? That's amazing for someone who just started." He got off the rim before standing by you.

"At least be more careful when you dunk. You're still in middle school, Dai-kun. You could get hurt." You scolded your friend who only laughed.

"The great (N/N) worrying over me? How funny! I'll be fine, really. I promise." Aomine patted your head making you huff but let it slide.

The male went to practice with the other players, Kise saw you and him interact and thought of how beautiful you looked. 'Not only is he strong, but her presence is as strong as a powerful player.' Kise thought, seeing you write data on the players.

"Aomine-kun, do you know where Tetsu is?" Momoi asked.

"I don't know." He replied, having the ball as he started to dribble to the next basket.

"Well, that's a problem. Tetsu is your mentor." Momoi held her hips in slight discomfort at the situation.

Kise looked at her in confusion, "Mentor?"

"Yeah. An upperclassman said since you're joining now, even though you're a second year, he wants you to handle odd jobs like the first years." Momoi explained, trying to find the light blue-haired male.

"That's why we assigned you a mentor!" You smiled, walking up to the two.

"Ah! Kise-kun. This is (L/N) (Y/N)-senpai! The first manager of the Teiko basketball team. She's a second coach, a nurse since she knows how to handle injuries and is an intelligence agent! She's an all-rounder!" Momoi presented you to Kise.

"Nice to meet you, Kise! Hope we can get along since we're in the same year." You smiled brightly at him.

The blonde only looked at your face, mesmerized by your shining beauty and smile, "O-Oh...! I'm Kise Ryota. Nice to meet you...!" He bowed to you, 'She's even prettier than before...' he thought.

"Just a little note, most people in the basketball team, other sports and more are crushing on her as well," Momoi whispered to Kise who had a blush at being caught staring.

"Woah! Sorry!" Kise flinched back, before looking at your figure writing down data, 'No kidding. I wouldn't lie about not finding her more intriguing than all the other girls I've seen.'

"So who's this Tetsu person?" Kise asked, changing the subject.

"Did you call me?"

Kise looked around before seeing Kuroko in front of him, "Woah! Who are you?" Kise recoiled back in surprise.

"Tetsu!" Momoi smiled seeing the blue-haired male.

"Tetsu-kun, please don't frighten the becomes, please. We're losing players by it." You lightly scolded him in the background.