I Surpassed You Long Ago

(Preview!)

"Tetsu-kun? Are you ready? Is it done now?" You turned to the phantom man.

The group was a bit confused about why you asked him that.

"Yes. And I am ready." He nodded, "Coach." He called out to Riko.

"What?" Riko asked the first year.

"I think I can do it now. My new drive." Kuorko told the coach.

"Tetsu-kun!" You called out to him.

"Yes, (Y/N)-san?" He responded, turning to face you.

You said something that got him to smile, "Of course."

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"I believe in you, Tetsuya. I've always had."

Your words brought Kuorko into a new state of play, ready to help out his team.

"Kuroko, are you ready?" Hyuga asked the phantom man.

"Yes." Kuorko replied to his captain before getting shoved by Kagami, "Of course he is."

"You're sure you can scare them, right?" Kagami asked, a smile apparent on his face as he knew what Kuroko had up his sleeve.

Smiling back, Kuorko gave a nod, "Yes, of course."

Shutoku thought Seirin was desperate to put Kuorko back into the game. But Midorima stated it was the opposite. Kuroko always comes back into a game with something up his sleeve to show his opponent.

"Mainly, it came from (Y/N). She's always cautious and knows when and where to play her plays when it comes to strategy. Her ability and Kuorko's go hand in hand. To which I'm not fond of." Midorima stated, mumbling the last part to himself.

Takao took notice of the glare Midorima gave When Kuorko spoke to you so casually, 'Ah, right. Shin likes her, too.' He soon smirked, 'Well, no hard feelings. She's a unique one that's for sure if she attracted Shin. That doesn't mean I won't fight for her attention as well.'

43 seconds left in the third quarter.

Seirin - 68

Shutoku - 76

'Go get 'em Tetsu-kun!' You thought in your head, seeing him being marked by Takao.

'First off, we do a screen with Kagami to get Takao-kun off of Tetsu-kun.' You started, 'Then, we get him to use his trump card on Shin-kun!'

To use his Vanishing Drive!

"He got past him!!"

"Nice drive, Tetsu-kun!! Nice dunk Kiyoshi-san!" You praised the players.

Izuki and Hyuga were able to steal the ball from Shutoku and pass it to Kuroko again, "No, you don't!" Takao ran to block him but he was shocked by Kuroko's Vanishing Drive.