At the Winter Cup

(Preview!)

"Sorry, could you wait a minute?"

Tatsuya turned to the tall player, "You're late Atsushi!"

"Sorry, I got lost," Atsushi replied.

You looked in shock to see the familiar purple-haired male, "Atsu-kun...?!"

Kuroko looked at the revealed center of the Generation of Miracles, "It's been a while, Murasakibara."

Hearing his name made Kagami look in shock to see the person Kuorko spoke of, "It's Kurochin. What are you doing here? You look as serious as ever." Murasakibara looked to see Kuroko.

He walked up to the shorter male, "You're so serious...I want to crush you."

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Fukuda And Furihata looked in worry and shock to see Murasakibara's large hand inch toward Kuroko. It looked as if he was planning to crush him, but he only ruffled his blue locks.

"I'm just kidding." Murasakibara joked, still ruffling Kuroko's hair.

Kuroko grew annoyed and slapped his hand away, "Please don't do that."

"Oh, are you mad? I'm sorry." Murasakibara apologized with a lazy smile.

"I thought you weren't coming," Tatsuya spoke to Murasakibara.

"Actually, it's your fault for changing our meeting place at the last second. I came because you said you wanted to go sightseeing around Tokyo since you came back to Japan. But you're just playing street ball." Murasakibara threw the ball at Tatsuya who caught it before getting out a packet of chips and started eating.

"Sorry, sorry. They said they were done a player, and it sounded like fun." Tatsuya apologized to the taller male.

"Hey, Yosen played in the Inter-High, didn't they?" Furihata asked getting Fukuda's attention, "What? You mean he played in the Inter-High too?"

"No, he didn't play."

"(Y/N)-san?" Furihata looked at you walking up to the group.

Murasakibara looked in shock to see you, "(N/N)chin...?"

"The sole reason must be because of Sei-kun. Am I right or wrong?" You asked, looking at your past schoolmate.

"Mhm. He told me not to." Murasakibara confirmed your answer.

"Who's Akachin...?" Furihata asked.

"It's Akashi. He's talking about the former captain of the Generation of Miracles." Kuroko revealed making Kagami look in shock with the others.

"Putting that aside, (N/N)chin, I missed you." Murasakibara turned to you who smiled a little.

"Yeah. It's been a while Atsu-kun." You replied before being a little shocked that he lifted you for you both to see eye to eye.