Let's Go

6 minutes and 15 seconds left till the first quarter of the game.

Tōō - 8

Seirin - 4

Wakamatsu grabbed the ball from the rebound beating Mitobe, "All right, take this!" He threw the ball all the way to the other side to give his captain the chance to get a basket.

"What are you going to say this time?" Imayoshi asked, Izuki being the one marking him this time.

Izuki went to block Imayoshi but he changed his posture in the air to make a double clutch, shocking the eagle-eye user. The black-haired male with glasses made the basket, amazing the spectators.

"When you heard Aomine would be late, I bet you thought you should score as many points as you can. Sorry, I guess I misspoke. We're only the opening act compared to Aomine," Imayoshi lifted his glasses, "We're probably stronger than you."

'They're at 10 points already under 4 minutes...I'm not surprised. But I severely underestimated Imayoshi-san and the other four. We need to find our drive back or else they'll take over the first half before Dai-kun gets here.' You thought, looking at the scores before looking back at the game.

Riko was also worried, seeing as she also underestimated them severely.

Furihata looking at the chart was shocked, "Really?"

Fukuda and Kawahara looked at the brown-haired male, "What is it, Furihata?" Kawahara asked before Furihata made them look at Tōō's scores.

"Touoy'a preliminary tournament scores: 108 to 91, 152 to 72, 131 to 81." Furihata showed the benched players the scores.

"That's amazing. They're all 100-point games." Kawahara was surely surprised.

"Yes. They're the opposite of Seiho. An offensive team." Riko stated before they all looked to see Sakurai going for another basket even if Hyuga was there to block him.

Kagami was being held back by Susa. Sakurai missed, "Oh, sorry!" He apologized as Wakamatsu and Susa made sure to get the ball before Kagami, got it in.

"I see. I expected some of this, but that's your style." Izuki found out about their style of basketball.

The captain of the opposite team smiled, "That's right. Our team fathered athletes from across the country. The more skilled a player is, the stronger his sense of self. We've been trying all sorts of things in the last few years, though. More than holding hands and playing nice, this way works best. We're both offensive teams. This game should be interesting."

Izuki had the ball and Imayoshi didn't waste time to mark him, "I don't know how interesting it will be. I'm not even sure we're the same type. Our style is full team play."

Izuki and Kagami did a screen, Wakamatsu went to stop Izuki but he passed to Mitobe, who passed to Hyuga.

"Forget one-on-ones." Hyuga went for a three and made the shot.

"I don't plan on losing this game. Tell your captain that, you apologetic mushroom." Hyuga told Sakurai who flinched at his words.

"What? Sorry!" Sakurai apologized out of instinct, he thought of what an apologetic mushroom was in his head.

"I didn't hear what you said, but I understood something...from your play!" Imayoshi laughed before doing a long pass to Wakamatsu, who ran to the other basket.