Let Me Tell You Two Things

It was lecture day, meaning that most classes will have lectures and notes in them. Some students were tired of the lecture and some grew bored.

But you only thought about the game from yesterday, 'They must've been all tired. Games against the Generation of Miracles aren't easy. But, if we're able to pull off a win like that. We'll be able to evolve more in the future.' You thought before giving a sweat drop at Rin who was fast asleep with her head on her desk.

Lunchtime was in session and before you could do anything, Riko called you out from your class door and wanted to show you an event she created.

All the first-years were present with second-years of the basketball team, "What do you want?" Kagami asked.

"Go buy some bread," Riko ordered.

"Huh?"

"Bread?"

"On the 27th of every month, the Seirin High cafeteria sells a limited quantity of very special bread," Riko explained.

"I see..." Kagami merely replied.

"Supposedly, eating this fantastic bread will bring you great success in love, clubs, or anything else. The triple delicacy Iberian pork cutlet sandwich with caviar, foie gras and truffles! It's 2, 800 yen!" Riko added. (That's at least 18$! In Canadian money since I'm Canadian.)

"It's so expensive."

"And there's so much on there that it must be trash."

"We beat Kaijo, and practice is coming along well. We're asking you to get this fantastic bread so can continue building momentum." Hyuga stated.

"But we're not the only ones with our eyes on it. It always gets a little busier than usual." Riko sighed, Hyuga only looked away, knowing of his last trying to get it.

Kagami smirked at the easy task, "We just have to go buy some bread, right? That's easy as pie...ma'am." You looked to Kagami if he was going to be polite making you nod in approval.

He sighed in relief at not getting a scolding from you, "Here." Hyuga gave an envelope to Kagami that was full of money from him and the second-years, "The second-years will pay for this. But lunch for everyone else while you're there, too."

Hyuga smiled viciously, "But if you fail...I don't need any change. Instead, you'll be doing three times as much strength training and footwork. (Y/N) will keep track so you won't lie or cheat your way through the training." They made the first-years scared of Hyuga.

"That's terrifying!"

"Lunchtime, clutch time!"

"If you don't hurry, they'll be sold out," Izuki told the first-years.

"Izuki..." Furihata was not sure they could pull this off.

"It's okay. We managed to buy some last year, and you're just going to buy some bread." He then grew shocked at the pun he could've said, "Bread? 'Panda bears eat panda bread.'" He started to write down in his little pun book as you covered your mouth from giggling.

The first-years were not having Izuki's puns today and left immediately, "See you later."

Mitobe held a hand, his face showing his worry, "You always worry too much, Mitobe. What are you, their mom?" Koganei teased his friend.

"What did you mean, 'a little busier'?" Hyuga asked Riko who only innocently looked back at him, "What?~ I'm making this an annual event for first-years."