Your Basketball

"GO TETSU-KUN! KAGAMI!!" You yelled.

Kagami dunked the ball in the basket as the whole gymnasium waited in anticipation of the results.

It felt like a movie having an intense moment in just flashes.

Kaijo - 98

Seirin - 100

"All right!" Kagami yelled in victory as the whole bench ran to their teammates.

Riko gave a thumbs up to the players who returned with a thumbs up of their own, before hugging you tightly, "You're the best psychic ever, (Y/N)-chan!"

"Haha! Riko-san! I didn't do much!" You chuckled, returning the hug.

"I lost..." Kise mumbled, 'For the first time in my life, I...' he thought before he felt tears stream down his face, "Huh? What?"

"You idiot!" Kasamatsu kicked Kise making him stumble before looking over to his captain, "Stop crying. And you've got some balls to say you've never lost before. I'll hit you! You'd better add the word 'revenge' to that empty dictionary of yours!"

That got the blonde to smile before they went to line up, "Line up. With a score of 100 to 98, Seirin High wins." Said the referee.

"Thank you very much." The players bowed.

You suddenly jumped on Kuroko with a huge smile on your face, "You did! You both did it! Congrats guys!" You congratulated Kuroko and Kagami.

Holding a smile, Kuroko nodded, "Yes. We did. Thanks to you, (Y/N)-san."

"Aw! Stop that! You're making me heat up! Haha!" She waved him off, holding her face as she smiled brightly.

"She's not good at hiding emotions when it comes to these situations, huh..?" Kagami mumbled, holding a sweat drop at the scene unfolding before him.

"Kagami." You said suddenly, making the taller male look at you, "Yes?"

"Your future is looking bright! You'll be a force to reckon with Tetsu-kun by your side as well! The future of basketball of Seirin looks bright and young!" You stated, holding a fist up to the red-haired male.

He smirked at that and returned your fist bump, "Of course! I did say I was gonna beat all of your players from middle school to become the best."

"We'll see to it, then!" You grinned as the two of you laughed together with Kuroko in the background only smiling at you, happy to see you so joyful.

"They look joyful..." Hyuga and the second years looked at the first-year trio with a sweat drop.

You turned over to Hyuga and the others, "Great job, Hyuga-san, Izuki-san, Mitobe-san! You did amazing out there! Especially at the last minute!" You beamed, sun rays and flowers surrounding your body.

"She's like the sun..." Izuki pointed out as Mitobe nodded, being almost mesmerized by the aura.

It was so bright that even some had to cover their faces to see you, "Thanks, (Y/N)! You were a great help." Hyuga raised his hand for you to complete the high-five making you return it happily.

"Of course!" You smiled, Izuki and you did a high-ten, "Yay!" You both cheered.

Mitobe was next,  you smiled up at the silent male, "Great job, Mitobe-san. You did great!" He nodded before you did a high-ten as well.

~~~

The captains stood in front of each other in front of the gymnasium of Kaijo High to have a handshake at the good match.