The Queen & Ace

(Preview!)

"I'm tired of this, (N/N)."

You grew shocked at that, "H-Huh...?"

Aomine only sighed, "They know we're going to win and only let us beat them as they stopped trying. It's no fun anymore. The only person that can beat me is me."

'That's when I knew...Dai-kun's light diminished.'

________________________________

Almost three years passed and the Teiko middle school basketball team's Generation of Miracles all are in their third year of middle school.

Graduation is 2 weeks away for the third years. There's one last tournament left to be conquered by Teiko so the team is supposed to train during their first few weeks of summer.

"Aomine!" Momoi ran up to him, "Satsuki." Aomine turned around to see her waving to him.

"Wanna walk back home again?" She asked, "Yeah, sure. I don't have practice today so I can rest early." Aomine answered, and the two started to walk to their homes.

Momoi gave a look, "Are you skipping again? You know (Y/N)-senpai will chase after you, right?"

Aomine hummed, "I know. I'll just tell her that it's fine. We'll win anyway, so what's the point?"

"She cares a lot about you, y'know? I think she cares more than I do. Even though we're childhood friends. It relives me to a certain extent." Momoi smiled to herself.

"Huh? What did you say...?" Aomine grumbled, picking at his ear.

"HOW COME YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME?! I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!"

"Ah. Sorry, I think my hearing is going bad by (Y/N's angry rants these days."

"EEH?! What are you some old man?!"

"Maybe? Am I? I probably am since I get tired just by one game of boredom."

"Aomine! You say things like that so casually!"

"What? It's not gonna change anything...Is it?"

"WHY ARE YOU TURNING IT INTO A QUESTION?!"

"You didn't hear that."

"Yes, I did!"

"No, you didn't."

"I'm not fighting with you like this." Momoi pouted.

"D-Dai-kun!" You called out to Aomine who was seen walking with Momoi.

"Ah. (N/N). What's up?" Aomine looked back to see you, "Don't give me that!" You retorted, throwing a nearby rock at his face, "Ack!"

"Aomine-kun!" Momoi yelled in worry seeing him get hit.

"You missed practice again! The captain's been wanting you to show up for a week. And he's tasked me to get you to join or else you're off the team!" You explained.