You're All Ridiculous Part 2

"Aomine will be tough without Kuroko. Can we even manage it?" Hyuga asked in slight doubt.

"Two quarters back to back..." you mumbled, not sure if this plan could work properly.

Hyuga turned to Kuroko who was sitting next to you on a bench, "Your misdirection won't work throughout a whole game, right?"

"Izuki we should do it. I've been watching with my eagle eye. But your effectiveness has already dropped off quite a bit. You ou should sit out for a while." Izuki proposed that Kuroko should stay out of the third quarter and come back in the middle of the fourth.

"I can do It. No, I will do it." Kuroko stated, being certain he wanted to stay in the game, "I will do anything to beat Aomine."

"Tetsu-kun..." You were a little shocked to see this side of him but knew he'd do this ever since he made that promise.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm, but..." Hyuga started.

"Coach, could I get those?" Kagami asked Riko, "What?" Riko asked in confusion.

"Kuroko." Kagami was seen shoving a lemon in Kuroko's mouth, "Just eat those on the bench, you idiot. You're the one who said you can't play basketball by yourself! Leave it to us!"

"Kagami...Let's try to not kill someone with food..." you scolded Kagami lightly.

"Okay! We'll take Kuroko out for a bit during the second half. Our battle will begin in the fourth quarter! But it's meaningless if we pass the point of no return. Be ready to play at any time in case we get close." Riko told the team as Kuroko nodded at that.

"Have some lemons." Hearing made Kuroko flinched slightly, looking at the lemon with the others.

"Don't worry. I'll cut some later on..." you whispered in reassurance to him, making him smile, "Thank you."

"Their inside is really strong. We'll put in Tsuchida during the third quarter. You and Mitobe will guard under the net!" Riko told the two, both of them giving determined nods to each other.

"Hyuga and Izuki, keep doing what you did in the first half. Keep marks on mushroom number nine...and glass number four. The biggest problem is Aomine, but there's only one guy who can handle him. Kagami, we're counting on you!" Riko told the rest of the team.

"Got it!" Kagami replied.

Holding a determined gaze Riko nodded at the males. "Let's go, Seirin! Fight!"

"Yeah!"

You set the bench as usual before seeing Aomine, "Let's do this already."

Kagami and Aomine were only a few feet away from each other, "Did you finish warming up?" Kagami smirked.

Aomine only smirked back, "Keep playing until the end. If you have it in you."

You made eye contact with Aomine before breaking it and turned to the benched players.

Kagami noticed that and couldn't help but ask, "What's up with you and my manager? You got some deep history or some shit?"